Ash Handling System Market is segmented by Type (Wet Type and Dry Type), and by End-user (Power Plant, Steel Plant, Waste to Energy Plant, and Others), and by System Type (Hydraulic system, Pneumatic system, and Mechanical system), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
Ash handling is the method of collection, conveying, interim storage and load out of various types of ash residue left over from solid fuel combustion processes. Types of ash residue include; bottom ash, bed ash and fly ash. They are left over from burning out of wood, coal and other solid fuels.
Ash handling systems usually collect and transport ash from the boiler to their storage points. Bottom ash is usually collected and crushed to produce fine powdered ash which is mixed with water to form slurry which is then disposed off in open ponds called ash dykes. Ash handling systems for bottom ash are submerged scraper conveyors and high pressure water pumps. Ash is collected using an electrostatic precipitator. The ash is transported pneumatically or hydraulically.
Techniques for ash handling are high concentration slurry disposal, dry fly ash disposal system and dry bottom ash system.
Ash handling systems improve efficiency of plants, provide economically valuable waste material, help in conforming to emission regulations and standards, reduce adverse effects of coal power production on the environment by making toxic material useful and are highly cost effective. The systems are used in power plants, steel manufacturing and waste to energy plants.
Ash Handling System Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Ash Handling System Market Growth and Trends
• Ash handling systems find immense utility in thermal power plants. Ash handlers in this industrial profile are used for cooling down the hot burning embers. They do so by transporting the boiling temperatures to storage systems to allow other units to utilize it as a potent energy source.
• Most of the developed and developing nations witness a substantial hike in infrastructural activities.
• Next, both developed and developing economics find rigorous support from their respective governments in the form of scope-streamlined initiatives and policies. The implementation of such protocols fuel the requirement for ash handling systems market in the decades to follow.
• Additionally, manufacturing industries need to install ash handling systems in order to boost their operational dynamics in the long run.
• Even cogeneration plants utilize the beneficial applications of ash handing systems, thus propelling its demand in the forecast period.
• Last but not least; consumers of the 21st century care about their environment and therefore, opt for energy efficient and sustainably designed resources. Today, most of the steel plants, power generation plants, bio-energy plants employ ash handing systems for maintaining their industrial setup. Also, its cost-effective installation and highly efficient delivery base makes it an outstanding choice for all.
Challenges to Ash Handling Systems Market
The potent shortcomings of ash handling systems market are as follows:
• Increased moisture and slurry particulate bearing the system surface may de-accelerate their upcoming market.
Ash Handling System Market Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific region tops the ash handling system market world over. This region will continue holding this position for as long as its coal and power generation industries continue to grow in the coming years. However, despite increased awareness and regulations in regards to global warming, the European and North American regions have been experiencing an upsurge in ash handling system market growth. The LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) region has the least demand for the ash handling systems, and this isn’t expected to change any time soon. Companies that have contributed to this growth include McNally Bharat Engineering Co., Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., Bevcon Wayors, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd, Melco India Pvt. Ltd., and Nederman National Conveyors.
Ash Handling System Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: ANDRITZ, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., Bevcon Wayors., Delair., Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., MBL (Macawber Beekay), McNally Bharat Engineering Co., Melco India Pvt. Ltd., Metso Corporation, Nederman National Conveyors, ProcessBarron, and Schenck Process India Private Ltd. Other industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Activated Carbon Injection (ACI) Systems Market and Industrial Parts Washer Market.
Ash Handling System Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Wet Type
• Dry Type
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Power Plant
• Steel Plant
• Waste to Energy Plant
System Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Hydraulic system
• Pneumatic system
• Mechanical system
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Ash Handling System Market Companies
• Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
• Bevcon Wayors.
• Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
• MBL (Macawber Beekay)
• McNally Bharat Engineering Co.
• Melco India Pvt. Ltd.
• Metso Corporation
• Nederman National Conveyors
• Schenck Process India Private Ltd.
Available Versions: -
United States Ash Handling System Market Research Report
Europe Ash Handling System Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Ash Handling System Market Research Report
India Ash Handling System Market Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved