Market Definition / Research Scope
Automatic backwashing filters are used in reversing the flow of water through them to clean, regenerate, re-stratify and refresh themselves. It is a form of preventive measure to maintain and enable the reusing of the filter media. They are able to remove sediments, particles, iron, odours, hydrogen sulfide, arsenic, chlorine, fluoride and adjust low pH levels.
Automatic backwashing filters are made up of a media(filter-bed), media tank and a filter control valve. The filter control valve is placed on top of the media tank where it directs water flow through the media and tank. The process has three cycles; Service, where water is filtered, Backwash, which is the first cleaning cycle and the Rapid rinse.
Automatic backwashing filters operate through local programmable logic controllers(PLCs) in water treatment plants. It is an efficient method of detecting, eradicating and avoiding the contamination of mycoplasma in cells. Governments apply the process in water filtration and cleaning of drinking water. In food industries it is applied in food and beverage production as the processes require the use of purified water so as to fall in line with the safety product standards required.
Other applications include industrial and maritime, plants and engines, pulp and paper, agriculture, steel, automotive, mining and petrochemical industries.
Automatic Backwashing Filters Market Growth and Trends
Backwashing features as an advanced, creative and recyclable idea for reusing the same water for maintaining filter media equipment. In this process, the already used water get reverted to the tank and, via the means of integrated filter meters, you can reuse the same water for washing the next filer in line. Their market has taken a positive trajectory in the last few demands. The factors supporting this growth are mentioned hereby:
• Lower water consumption capacity of automatic backwashing filters, because of integrated drain valves, enhances their industrial preference.
• Moreover, linked with multi-component meshed screens, these devices aid in the regular maintenance of filter media equipment.
• Their fractional horsepower (FHP) motors are energy efficient devices and operate on low volumes of energy.
• Rapid urbanization and accelerating industrialization peak up their current as well as future demand.
Challenges to Automatic Backwashing Filters Market
In addition to positive drivers, here are the negative facets which may hamper their forthcoming market.
• Mining industry is one of the significant sectors which employ their immense application. However, decline in the growth of this sector impacts the future market for these devices. In fact, its share in the global GP has substantially declined by 1.63 % and thus, engendering a season of unemployment for the young masses.
Automatic Backwashing Filters Market Regional Analysis
Automatic Backwashing Filters Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: 3M Company, Lenzing Technik GmbH, Applied Membranes, Inc., Hydrotec Solutions Pvt Ltd., BWT Group, Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc., PEP Filters, Suez SA, and Eaton Corporation Inc.
Automatic Backwashing Filters Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• 01mm (Filtration Accuracy)
• 025mm (Filtration Accuracy)
• 03mm (Filtration Accuracy)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Water and Wastewater Management
• Steel Industry
• Pulp & Paper
• Petrochemical Industry
• Automotive Industry
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Automatic Backwashing Filters Market Companies
• 3M Company
• Lenzing Technik GmbH
• Applied Membranes, Inc.
• Hydrotec Solutions Pvt Ltd.
• BWT Group
• Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc.
• PEP Filters
• Suez SA
• Eaton Corporation Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Automatic Backwashing Filters Market Research Report
Europe Automatic Backwashing Filters Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Automatic Backwashing Filters Market Research Report
India Automatic Backwashing Filters Market Rese