Axial Flow Compressor Market is segmented by Stage Type (Single-stage and Multi-stage), and by Application (Oil & Gas, Chemical, Marine, Power Generation and Others), and by Type (Vertical Axial Compressor and Horizontal Axial Compressor), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Axial Compressor Flow Market Size shall reach a value of $12.6 Billion in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
An axial-flow compressor is a gas compressor used to continually pressurize gases. Axial flow compressor is a rotating, airfoil-based compressor in which working fluid or gas primarily flows axially. The essential elements of an axial flow compressor are stationary blades and rotor blades. The rotor blades carry the moving blades, and the stationary blades carry the stationary rows of blades.
An axial-flow compressor is different from other rotating compressors, such as mixed-flow compressors, axial-centrifugal compressors, and centrifugal compressors, where the liquid flow comprises a radial element through the compressor. They are designed to deal with enormous volume flows of air within a very small casing while maintaining outstanding thermodynamic efficiency.
The axial flow compressor is an essential part of air separation units used in different industries in various applications. Air-flow compressors can be used as an air separation in manufacturing plants, removal of liquid from natural gas, and removal of carbon dioxide gas.
Axial Flow Compressor Market Growth and Trends
• Axial flow compressorsare gas compressors that continuously pressurize gases. They are rotating, airfoil-based compressors in which gases or working fluids principally flow parallel to the axis of rotation or axially. Basic components of an axial flow compressor are rotor blades and stator or stationary blades, the former carries the moving blades and the latter the stationary rows of blades. The energy level of fluid increases as it flows through the compressor due to the action of the rotor blades which exerts a torque in the fluid. The stationary blades slow the fluid, converting the circumferential component of flow into pressure. Compressors are typically driven by gas turbine, electric motor or a steam.
• Axial flow compressors differ from other rotating compressors (axi-centrifugal compressors, mixed-flow compressors, and centrifugal compressors), where the fluids flow include a "radial component" through the compressors.
• The axial flow compressors are integral part of air separation units used in industries.
• Various industrial applications like air separation in various manufacturing plants and iron & steel industry, removal of carbon dioxide gas and removal of liquid from natural gas adopts axial flow compressors. It is expected to fuel the axial flow compressor market.
• Growing demand for axial flow compressors in the oil and gas industry for long distance pipeline transmission of hydrogen is expected to enhance the demand for axial flow compressors across the world over the forecast period.
• Global Axial FlowCompressor Market Segmentation, by Stage Type are Single-stage and Multi-stage
• Global Axial Flow Compressor Market Segmentation, by Application are Oil & Gas, Chemical, Marine, Power Generation and Others
• Global Axial Flow Compressor Market Segmentation, by Type are Vertical Axial Compressor and Horizontal Axial Compressor
• Key players operating in the global axial flow compressor market areDresser-Rand, Elliott Group, General Electric Company, Howden Compressors Ltd, Ingersoll Rand PLC, MAN Turbo-machinery, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Siemens AG, Wartsila, Xian Shaangu Power and Zhejiang Kaishan Compressor
• Heavy weight and high cost are factors that can hamper the axial flow compressor market.
• The COVID-19 outbreak has led to the decline of industries with imposition of lockdown in various countries. With stoppage of working in various industries, productions have been impacted and have adversely affected the global economy. Thus, demands for axial flow compressors have also been impacted.
Axial Flow Compressor Market Regional Analysis
The market is divided into geographical regions like Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East, and Africa. North America is holding a great proportion of revenue because of the industries’ increased air separation techniques. The Asia Pacific, mainly Japan, China, India, and Australia are rising rapidly because of the adoption of the gas and oil industries axial flow compressors. Saudi Arabia, which has a high number of oil industries, requires the axial compressor flow in larger numbers. Canada and Norway axial compressor flow market is expanding rapidly because of industrial units like air separation in the manufacturing plant. South Africa and Brazil contributing to the market because of the increased demand for the long pipeline transmission of gases.
Axial Flow Compressor Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Dresser-Rand, Elliott Group, General Electric Company, Howden Compressors Ltd, Ingersoll Rand PLC, MAN Turbomachinery, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Siemens AG, Wartsila, Xian Shaangu Power and Zhejiang Kaishan Compressor. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Compressor Parts and Accessories Market and Compressor Wheel Market.
Axial Flow Compressor Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Stage Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Oil & Gas
• Power Generation
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Vertical Axial Compressor
• Horizontal Axial Compressor
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Axial Flow Compressor Market Companies
• Elliott Group
• General Electric Company
• Howden Compressors Ltd
• Ingersoll Rand PLC
• MAN Turbomachinery
• Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
• Siemens AG
• Xian Shaangu Power
• Zhejiang Kaishan Compressor
Available Versions: -
United States Axial Flow Compressor Market Research Report
Europe Axial Flow Compressor Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Axial Flow Compressor Market Research Report
India Axial Flow Compressor Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved