Die Attach Machine Market is segmented by Type (Die Bonder and Flip Chip Bonder), and by Bonding Technique (Epoxy, Eutectic, Soft Solder, Hybrid Bonding and Other), and by Application (Memory, RF & MEMS, LED, CMOS Image Sensor, Logic, Optoelectronics / Photonics and Other), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Die Attrach Machine Market Size shall reach a value of $1088.64 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Die attach machine, also known as die bond or die mount machine, is an appliance used to bind the silicon chip to the die pad or die cavity of the support system of a semiconductor package. This process is done by two processes, such as adhesive die attach and eutectic die attach. Die attach machine is used in both processes to attaching a semiconductor die to a package.
A die attach machine uses epoxy dispensing equipment to put die-attach substances like silver-filled paste or silver-filled epoxy on the die pad, cavity, or substrate. Dispensing equipment comes in basic body styles that fit regular die bonders, or they can be customized to certain requirements. For easy and quick set-up, die bonders are normally clothed with adaptor heads that enable sharp replacement of dispensing equipment tips.
Due attach machines are commonly used in various applications such as medical, military, photonics, and wireless electronics applications. While die attach machines are used to mount the die on the die pad or die cavity, the eutectic die attach process utilizes eutectic alloy to attach the die to the cavity.
Die Attach Machine Market Growth and Trends
• Die attach machine/ die mount/ die bond machine is used to attach the silicon chip to the die cavity or die pad of the support structure of a semiconductor package. This process is done by two processes: eutectic die attach and adhesive die attach. Die attach equipment is used in both processes to mount the die in the semiconductor package.
• Die attach materials such as epoxy, polyimide, and silver-filled glass is used in the adhesive die attach process for mounting the die on the die cavity or die pad, whereas the eutectic die attach process uses eutectic alloy to attach the die to the cavity.
• The global die attach machine market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increasing demand for die attach machines from the semiconductor sector.
• Rise in demand for electronics products among consumers generates demand for chips, which is indirectly expected to increase the demand for die attach machines during the forecast period.
• Shift from manual die attach machines to automated die attach machines by end-users is anticipated to propel the die attach machine market in the next few years.
• Stringent government regulations regarding workplace safety is also anticipated to boost the demand for die attach machines in end-use industries during the forecast period
• Growing demand for hybrid circuits from medical, military, photonics, and wireless electronics applications, is expected to boost the demand for die attach machines.
• Increasing demand to reduce operation time and increase production capacity, and rising need to improve reliability and stability of machinery at different locations are some of the major factors projected to boost the global die attach machine market in the near future.
• Increasing adoption of stacked die technology in IoT devices and rising demand for miniature electronic components is a major factor driving the usage of die attaches machines, and this factor is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period.
• Some key Players Operating in the Global Die Attach Machine Market are Anza Technology Inc., ASM Pacific Technology Limited, Be Semiconductor Industries N.V., Dr. Tresky AG, etc.
Restraints :Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. The impact of COVID-19 is being seen in every sector of the economy, including the global semiconductor industry.However, COVID-19 does not significantly impact the demand for equipment with increased orders for die attach machines for remote machine equipment, medical devices and robotics. Hence, demand for equipment has not dropped due to COVID-19 which in turn is projected to propel the global die attaches machine market in the coming years.
Die Attach Machine Market Regional Analysis
Geographically, the market has been divided into Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, Africa, and South America. Region-wise, within North America, the USA is the major country that dominated the market because of the advanced technology, and increased demands for chips which ultimately expanding the die attached machines’ order. Because of the large production of electronic devices in the Asia Pacific region, countries like Japan, China, and Taiwan, grow moderately. Other countries like Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, Poland, France, U.K., and Brazil are growing at a high rate because of the shift to the automated die attach machines and increased demand operation time.
Die Attach Machine Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Anza Technology Inc., ASM Pacific Technology Limited, Be Semiconductor Industries N.V., Dr. Tresky AG, Fasford Technology Co Ltd., Inseto UK Limited, Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc., Micro Assembly Technologies, Ltd., Palomar Technologies, Inc. and Shinkawa Ltd. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Die Casting Machine Market and Die Steels Market.
Die Attach Machine Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Die Bonder
• Flip Chip Bonder
Bonding Technique Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Soft Solder
• Hybrid Bonding
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• RF & MEMS
• CMOS Image Sensor
• Optoelectronics / Photonics
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Die Attach Machine Market Companies
• Anza Technology Inc.
• ASM Pacific Technology Limited
• Be Semiconductor Industries N.V.
• Dr. Tresky AG
• Fasford Technology Co Ltd.
• Inseto UK Limited
• Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc.
• MicroAssembly Technologies, Ltd.
• Palomar Technologies, Inc.
• Shinkawa Ltd.
Available Versions: -
United States Die Attach Machine Market Research Report
Europe Die Attach Machine Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Die Attach Machine Market Research Report
India Die Attach Machine Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box
20% Free Customization ON ALL PURCHASE
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
Market Decipher is a market research and consultancy firm involved in provision of market reports to organisations of varied sizes; small, large and medium.
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved