Electromagnetic Clutches Market is segmented by Product Type (Wet Type, Dry Type, Magnetic Powder Type, Others), and by End-Users (Automotive Industry, Machine Tool, Other), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Electromagnetic Clutches Market shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Electromagnetic Clutches Market Growth and Trends
The Global Electromagnetic Clutches market had been sized for $3,273.14 million in 2017 and is anticipated to reach $5,344.91 million by 2026 growing at a Compound annual growth rate of 5.6%
The major factors driving the market’s growth includes:
• Digitalization that is taking consumers’ preferences towards the growing trend of manual to semi-automatic or fully-automatic vehicles that highly increases the global electromagnetic clutches market on high-scale
• The rising construction and engineering projects that utilizes these clutches for it provides less maintenance levels due to the various prevalent applications these are incorporated in. Lower maintenance levels are what consumers prefer with longer durability and having to repair their vehicles, machines or any other applications less frequently.
• The ability to perform accurate operational performances on efficient levels in all applications that largely drives the market’s annual revenue alongside, the rising number of investments acting upon the market
• Evolving customer preferences towards automated systems that do not have to always be monitored that largely makes a positive outlook on the market’s growth over any other.
• The significant characteristics in this market like its ability to respond rapidly without lagging, powerful durability and the level of ease at maintenance in industries like printing, textile and automation that further boosts its market growth with also consumers providing widespread awareness on their experiences with these clutches that drives in more consumers to the market.
• The ability to be installed in poorly developed regions as well because these clutches do not require customized linkages to be installed thus, not depriving people from the remote areas from witnessing and utilizing the developments of the evolving markets, increasing its market efficiency and thus, growing it higher
• These are very easy and reliable to operate.
• Does not wear away or break down. Works with high efficiency for a particular forecast period.
• Its potential like being multi-purpose for the consumers of the market because it can be used in all major industries across the globe.
• The ability to operate very fast and flexibly that drives the market’s growth higher than anticipated as well because the demand will escalate for these products on daily basis.
The factors challenging the market include:
• Larger initial costs thus, depriving manufacturers from spending a lot to buy high quality raw materials, declining the market’s growth. The higher the price, the lower the efficiency of this market.
• The ability to withstand high levels of heat is very less. With this smaller capacity, the probability of consumers utilizing the market reduces vastly, which in turn will reduce the growth in the market while providing opportunities for its alternatives that are better at heat-resistance. The risks of overheating imposed could even cause life-threatening risks to consumers driving vehicles incorporated with these clutches as well because of which they will avoid the market and move onto safer methods. On the other hand, functioning at lower temperatures also has drawbacks for it could reduce the speed at which these clutches work, nevertheless, hampering the market’s growth. This major limitation makes consumers across the globe to change their ideal preferences of clutch systems.
Electromagnetic Clutches Industry Regional Analysis
Electromagnetic Clutches Market Research Report Scope/Definition
For the purpose of this market research report, an electromagnetic clutch is defined as a clutch that operates electrically but transmits torque mechanically. The electromagnetic clutch uses an electromagnetic field for engagement. They can be used for remote applications since they do not need linkage to actuate the clutch. They are also used in the automotive industry, light industry, copier machines, printing machinery, factory automation, and conveyor drives. Smaller electromagnetic clutches are used in driving compressors of air conditioning systems. In vehicles, the electromagnetic clutch replaces the clutch pedal using a single switch button. Electromagnetic clutches have characteristics like durability, rapid response rate, easy to assemble, strong elements, and easy repair and maintenance level. These features support the growing demand to use them. Adopting the use of electromagnetic clutches provides benefits such as guaranteed quiet and smooth operation, minimal or zero backlashes, faster response in high cycle applications, and operation without any mechanical linkages.
Electromagnetic Clutches Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Mitsubishi Electric, Karl E. Brinkmann, Goizper
Minebea, Magtrol, Altra Industrial Motion, Intorq, Miki Pulley, Ortlinghaus, Danaher, Tianjin Electric, Guangde Lixin.
Electromagnetic Clutches Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2021 – 2028)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2021 – 2028)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• Wet Type
• Dry Type
• Magnetic Powder Type
End-User Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• Automotive Industry
• Machine Tool
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Electromagnetic Clutches Industry Companies
• Mitsubishi Electric
• Karl E. Brinkmann
• Altra Industrial Motion
• Miki Pulley
• Tianjin Electric
• Guangde Lixin
Available Versions of Electromagnetic Clutches Market: -
United States Industry Research Report
Europe Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Industry Research Report
India Industry Research Report
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved