Fatigue Testing Machine Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Fatigue testing machines are utilized to measure the durability of parts, raw materials, or finished products, and to withstand cyclic fatigue stacking in different conditions. Fatigue test machines utilize static, dynamic, and fatigue tests to assess the solidness of raw materials, components, or finished products.
Fatigue testing machines lead tests by estimating the power put into the sample over many, numerous cycles until the sample fails. Fatigue tests help to decide the tests future under real assistance loads in certifiable applications. The prolongation, effect, tearing, and space tests performed by fatigue testing machines are used to decide top load, elongation rate, and modulus of elongation which are all critical elements for portraying a materials toughness.
Fatigue testing machines are mostly used in the automotive industry to examine the strength of materials such as metals, plastic, rubber, and alloys. Aerospace and defense, research & development, automotive, and construction sectors are increasingly acquiring developed fatigue testing machines due to its developing applications in material testing and testing the strategy of final commodities.
Fatigue Testing Machine Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• Growing demand for fatigue testing machines from the automotive industry for their machines utilized to examine durability of materials such as metals, plastic, rubber, and alloys, is considered to be one of the key trends affecting the growth of the fatigue testing machine market.
• Several automotive companies are adopting ultra-high frequency based fatigue testing machines that helps in decreasing the turnaround time and boost the fatigue testing machine market’s growth in turn.
• Technological advancement enables end-users to test the fatigue life of new products with high fatigue cycles. For example, even proportions of titanium and nickel result in an alloy of nitinol wire which is gaining importance in several applications. Thus, development of materials with higher fatigue life cycles is expected to boost the growth of the fatigue testing machine market.
• Growing demand for electric and hybrid vehicles across the world has augmented the expansion of the automotive industry, resulting in growth in demand for fatigue testing machines.
• In addition, growing demand for digital fatigue testing machines is another key trend promoting the growth of the market.
• Aerospace and defence, construction, automotive, and research & development sectors are increasingly adopting advanced fatigue testing machines due to its increasing applications in material testing and testing the performance of final products, driving the demand for the machines even further.
• The increasing demand for light and compact fatigue testing machines in laboratories, research institutes, and material manufacturers is one of the major factors driving the growth of fatigue testing machines market.
Challenges for the industry :
However, low data accuracy due to high levels of background variation is expected to be a major challenging factor limiting the growth of the fatigue testing machine market in the upcoming years. Fatigue testing machines are used for modifications of the existing designs. It is also used to validate new product designs to ensure that the design does not incur fatigue failures and hamper the growth of the market.
Fatigue Testing Machine Market Regional Analysis
Fatigue Testing Machine Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: ADMET, Ducom Instruments, Ektron Tek, Fine Manufacturing Industries, Illinois Tool Works, MTS Systems, Shimadzu Corporation, and Zwick Roell Group.
Fatigue Testing Machine Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Automotive industry
• Aerospace industry
• Composites industry
• Medical industry
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Fatigue Testing Machine Market Companies
• Ducom Instruments
• Ektron Tek
• Fine Manufacturing Industries
• Illinois Tool Works
• MTS Systems
• Shimadzu Corporation
• Zwick Roell Group
Available Versions: -
United States Fatigue Testing Machine Market Research Report
Europe Fatigue Testing Machine Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Fatigue Testing Machine Market Research Report
India Fatigue Testing Machine Market Research Report