Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market is segmented by and by Flame and Detonation Arrestor Type (End-of-Line, In-line, Pre-volume, Liquid Product, and Hydraulic), and by Installation Type (Vertical Deflagration Flame Arresters and Horizontal Deflagration Flame Arresters), and by Distribution Channel (Direct Sales [OEM] and Indirect sales), and by Application (Storage Tanks and Pipelines), and by Industry (Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Agro-chemicals, Waste-to-Energy Plant, Mining, Power Generation, Metals & Mining, and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
Flame and detonation arrestors are automated devices installed on a storage tank nozzle or in a flammable vapor piping system. They are used to stop explosive liquid, gas, and mixtures to prevent the spread of explosion range. Additionally, the major function of a flame and detonation arrestor is to destroy any flame front increasing through vapor mixture or flammable air during emergencies.
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market Size shall reach a value of $1124.67 Million in 2032, growing with a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2032.
Flame arrestors can also be called deflagrating arrestors. These deflagrating arrestors are used to prevent a fire from spreading in pipework or the storage tank. Moreover, detonation arrestors are strong, and they are used to prevent any kind of explosion. Flame and detonation arrestors are centered on regulating the pressure drop across pipes and storage vessels.
Flame and detonation arrestors are used in different industries, including pharmaceutical, chemical, landfills, mining, power generation, refining, and petrochemical. They immerse the heat coming from the flame front. Additionally, it is also used to lower the temperature under auto ignition to squelch the flame.
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• Risk of fire and explosion hazard in the hydrogenation process in pharmaceutical and chemical industry are the major causes for the demand and fails of the flame and detonation arrestor in the coming years.
• The price of the flame and detonation arrestors are economical and there by helping the growth of the flame and detonation market during the forecasted period.
• Mining industry gives ample opportunities of growth and flourishment of the flame and detonation and arrestors market.
• These arrestors helps to extinguish the flame front spreading through flammable air or vapor mixture during and emergency, there by reducing the risk and boosting the demand for the flaming and detonation market.
• These are mounted on controlling the pressure drop across the storage vessels and pipe. Moreover, growth of oil and gas industry in various develop and developing countries all over the world is propelling the demand for the flame and detonation arrestor market during the forecasted period.
• Strict regulation and norms implemented by the govt. are essential for all industries, specially the oil, gas and chemical one.
• Globally all industries including mining are necessary to adjust with the industrial safety regulations and norms policies as prescribed by the well established organizations hence it is essential for these industries to install effective and efficient hazardous control system like safety valves, gas blanketing equipment and most importantly these flame arrestors, there by bolstering the market growth.
Additionally, these flame and detonation arrestors are also used for reduction of temperature by implementing auto ignition to extinguish the flame, pushing its demand even more.
Challenges for the industry :
• The authorities should certify the use of this equipment in hazardous environment, which is responsible for approving any electrical equipment needed, there by hindering the market.
• The manufacturers face consistent challenge to expand the market into different regions as different countries have their own different regulation and speculation policies.
• There is a lack of govt. monitoring for industrial safety in the yet developing economies, hampering the growth of the market.
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market Segmentation
The flame and detonation arrestor market is making a decent revenue from pharmaceutical industries over the last few years. Processes involving liquid vapors and solvents are conducted in many industries. To comply with good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and microbiological requirements, ethanol is used in the pharmaceutical industry as a disinfectant. Explosions are more likely to occur in these industries where these gases and vapors are present. Gases and vapors of this kind are used in a number of industries, including oil and gas, pulp and paper, sewage treatment, landfills, mining, and power generation. Approximately 45% of the market was accounted for by the tank piping segment in 2021. During the forecast period, tank piping is expected to dominate the global market.
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market Regional Analysis
Flame and detonation arrestors are expected to be used more often in North America. This high demand is due to the growth of the chemical and pharmaceutical industries in this region. Additionally, flame and detonation arrestors will be increasingly in demand in Europe over the next few years as the chemical industry grows.
In the near future, the oil and natural gas industry in the Middle East and Africa region is expected to drive the sales of flame and detonation arrestors. Due to the availability of cheap labor and raw materials in Asia, the chemical and pharmaceutical industries are booming. In the near future, the growth of these industries in Asia will create a market for detonation arrestors and flame arrestors.
Around the beginning of 2022, the COVID-19 disease began spreading all throughout the planet. Numerous people have been infected, and critical countries have imposed foot restrictions and work stoppages. Besides hospitals and life support companies, most endeavors have been remarkably impacted, and Flame and Detonation Arrestor ventures have been profoundly harmed.
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market Share and Competition
The market share of the global flame and detonation arrestor market is dominated by a few top manufacturers that account for about 35%–40%. Key players operating in the global flame and detonation arrestor market include CEBECO PTY LTD., THE PROTECTOSEAL COMPANY, Emerson Electric Co., NAO Inc., SPARTAN CONTROLS, Groth Corporation, L&J Technologies, Tornado Combustion Technologies, Fabbrica Nazionale, KITO Armaturen GmbH, Cilindri S.p.A, Elmac Technologies Limited, Barton Firtop Engineering Company Limited, and CIC Inc.
The largest fuel storage facility in Belgium utilized Elmac Technologies 7 in-line UCA, a flame and detonation arrestor recently. For preventing the propagation of flames within Akzo Nobels paint factory in Northumberland, England, Elmac Technologies Limited supplied three in-line and one in-line flame and detonation arrestors. Throughout its history, Cashco, Inc., a leader in industrial products, has always focused on the development of new products that improve customer safety. This was certainly the case when the new Model 6E00 end-of-line deflagration flame arrestor was recently introduced as an independent safety system. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Medical Gas Pressure Regulator Market and Control Valves Market.
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2032)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2032)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Liquid Product
Installation Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Vertical Deflagrating Flame Arrestors
• Horizontal Deflagrating Flame Arrestors
Distribution Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Direct Sales (OEM)
• Indirect sales
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Storage Tanks
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Oil & Gas
• Waste-to-Energy Plant
• Power Generation
• Metals & Mining
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of the World
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market Companies
• CEBECO PTY LTD.
• Emerson Electric Co.
• THE PROTECTOSEAL COMPANY
• Groth Corporation
• NAO Inc.
• SPARTAN CONTROLS
• Tornado Combustion Technologies
• L&J Technologies
• Fabbrica Nazionale Cilindri S.p.A
• KITO Armaturen GmbH
• Elmac Technologies Limited
• CIC Inc.
• Barton Firtop Engineering Company Limited
Available Versions: -
United States Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market Research Report
Europe Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market Research Report
India Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved