Forge Blowers (Fans) Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
A forge blower is an important tool found in a blacksmiths workshop and used in delivering a constant air supply to the base of a fire to support the combustion process. The blowers also help manipulate and craft iron objects by supplying fire with enough oxygen for constant temperatures in the fire. They have an electric motor which ensures constant air supply of air that is easy to adjust to the desired output. Forge blowers are required to have enough pressure so as to push clinkers out of the way because if not, the air will be wasted by being blown on the clinkers instead. The pressure should be able to levitate the coal as it blows the air.
The rise in demands for tools like tongs, punches and hammers is projected to increase the demand for forge blowers. Hand cranked fan manufacturers dominated the forge blowers market. This was fueled by growth in the manufacturing and construction industry. The field players are few and the market is saturated.
Manufacturers are introducing strategies like new product development and enhancing of quality and delivery of products so as to cater for market needs.
Forge blowers are applied in residential, commercial and industrial.
Forge Blowers (Fans) Market Growth and Trends
Forge blowers or fans are electro-mechanical equipment to assist the process of combustion of fire in a workshop. These machines curate iron based objects by facilitations adequate air supply to the raw materials and turn them into neatly finished products. Their global market continues to expand because of the below mentioned reasons:
• An increase in construction and infrastructural activities across the world.
• The market for iron based elements such as metallic tongs, hammers, punches etc. find an extensive application in multiple industries.
• Availability of raw iron for combustion all over the globe. The worldwide demand for raw iron expects attaining a value of 252200 million dollars by 2024 at a CAGR of 8.8%.
Challenges to Forge Blowers (Fans) Market
Apart from optimal factors, here are the restraints which the forge blowers market expects facing:
• Production of these equipment require expensive integration.
• Some of these devices need metal-forming dyes, to shape a specific iron piece. Lack of professional training on the part of blacksmiths may curtail their future market.
Forge Blowers (Fans) Market Regional Analysis
Forge Blowers (Fans) Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Air Control Industries Ltd., United Blower Co., LLC., SILMIM LLC., W.W. Grainger, Inc., Whitlox Forge, Howden Group, New York Blower Company, Pieh Tool Company, Inc., Centaur Forge LLC., and JIVANTI TECHNO GROUP.
Forge Blowers (Fans) Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Hand-cranked Fan
• Electric Motor Fan
Distribution Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Direct sales
• Indirect sales
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Defense & Aerospace
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Forge Blowers (Fans) Market Companies
• Air Control Industries Ltd
• United Blower Co., LLC.
• SILMIM LLC.
• W.W. Grainger, Inc.
• Whitlox Forge
• Howden Group
• New York Blower Company
• Pieh Tool Company, Inc.
• Centaur Forge LLC.
• JIVANTI TECHNO GROUP
Available Versions: -
United States Forge Blowers (Fans) Market Research Report
Europe Forge Blowers (Fans) Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Forge Blowers (Fans) Market Research Report
India Forge Blowers (Fans) Market Research Report