Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market is segmented by Product (Desktop Equipment, Gantry Equipment, and Others), and by End-user (Automotive, Railways, Aerospace, Shipbuilding, and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
Friction stir welding is a solid-state joining process that utilizes a non-consumable device to assemble two facing workpieces without melting it. Heat is produced by friction between the workpiece material and the rotating tool. This leads to a subdued region near the fiction stir welding tool.
Whole the device is crossed along the joint line, it automatically intermixes the both chunks of metal. Afterwards, it forges the hot and softened metal by the automatic pressure applied by the device, more like joining dought, or clay.
Friction stir welding is majorly used in the mechanical, aerospace industries, and shipbuilding industry. It is capable of joining copper alloys, titanium alloys, aluminium alloys, mild steel, stainless steel, and magnesium alloys. Friction stir welding was largely used on extruded aluminium or wrought and especially for structures that requires a very high weld strength.
Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market size shall reach a value of $x Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market Growth and Trends
• Friction stir welding (FSW) is a solid-state mechanism. This process is used for joining two confronting work pieces, without melting the work piece material.
• Friction produces heat between the rotating device and the work piece material and it creates a softened area near the FSW tool and mechanically intermixes the two metal work pieces.
• Friction stir welding equipment are primarily used on created or expelled aluminum and especially for structures that need extremely high welding quality
• Growing usage of friction stir welding equipment in the industrial sector has augmented the friction stir welding equipment market
• Automotive industry is one of the major end-users of friction stir welding equipment. With the growing demand for vehicles across the world, the automotive industry is widely adopting friction stir welding equipment for use in the aluminum welding process. This process imparts improved mechanical features to the end-product such as improved process strength, obstruction to rigidity and weariness.
• Friction stir welding equipment offer several other advantages like low impact on the environment, operating cost advantages and minimal impact on health. This drives the use of friction stir welding equipment in various joining and material-processing applications.
• Product-wise, the global friction stir welding equipment market can be classified into desktop equipment, gantry equipment, and others
• Based on end-user, the global friction stir welding equipment market can be segmented into automotive, railways, aerospace, shipbuilding, and others
• The automotive segment accounted for a major share of the global friction stir welding equipment market due to widespread use of aluminum welding machines in the industry. The segment is predicted to gain higher market share and maintain its leading position in the global friction stir welding equipment market during the forecast period.
• Product-wise the Global Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market are Desktop Equipment, Gantry Equipment&Others
• Global Friction Stir Welding Equipment Marketon the basis of End-user segregated as Automotive, Railways, Aerospace, Shipbuilding, Others
• Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
o Colfax Corporation
o Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
o Beijing FSW Technology Co, Ltd
o KUKA Systems GmbH
o The ESAB Group, Inc.
o Norsk Hydro ASA
o Schlumberger Limited
• Lack of skilled and qualified workforce and inadequate training of users are expected to hamper the global friction stir welding equipment market
• Rise of downstream industries and uncertainties in the global economy are expected to limit the consumption of friction stir welding equipment in the coming years, thereby restraining the global market in coming years.
Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market Regional Analysis
Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Colfax Corporation, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Beijing FSW Technology Co, Ltd, KUKA Systems GmbH, The ESAB Group, Inc., Norsk Hydro ASA, and Schlumberger Limited. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Friction Welding Machine Market and Palm Date Processing Equipment Market.
Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Desktop Equipment
• Gantry Equipment
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market Companies
• Colfax Corporation
• Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
• Beijing FSW Technology Co, Ltd
• KUKA Systems GmbH
• The ESAB Group, Inc.
• Norsk Hydro ASA
• Schlumberger Limited
Available Versions: -
United States Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market Research Report
Europe Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market Research Report
India Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved