Hot Air System Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
A hot air system is also referred to as ducted air systems. It is a system that uses a vent to draw heat from outside air and heat it over a flame. The warm air circulates through ducts, vents and grills found all over a home.
The system is managed by a thermostat which samples temperatures and then activates the gas burner and blowers which then circulate the warm air. Air is cleaned through filters as it circulates.
There are different types of hot air systems.
°Gas fired - warm cold air over a gas flame.
°Air source heat pump - pull heat from outdoor temperatures even when its cold to warm up a house.
°Ground source heat pump - buried pipes use underground heat by having air passing through them and heating a home in the process.
The hot air system process takes place as furnace heat is transferred to the air in the ducts. Motor-driven fans are used to force heated air through the ducts to rooms in a building. Heated air is brought into rooms through registers, grills or diffusers of different types. Air coming in through open doors and return air vents distribute this heat evenly. The warm air returns to the furnace after exhausting its heat.
Hot air systems are used in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Hot Air System MarketGrowth and Trends
Hot air systems refer to domestic and industrial heating system dynamics for facilitating warm and controlled temperature premises. Via duct integrated tubing and an effective warm air distribution networks, these devices engender to maintain the cosiness of the ambient air. Their market has accelerated in the last few years and continues to do so because of the following drivers:
• These systems feature as incredible energy efficient units. For this reason, most of the households use them as a primary heating system, especially as a domestic appliance while cooking. Or else put it, a substantial hike in domestic appliances stands directly proportional to the enhancement of their upcoming demand.
• Next, hot air systems cater to a convenient, comfortable and a lavish lifestyle which entails to their integration in residential and non-residential areas.
• Furthermore, they work has hot water heaters in homes and offices rendering them popular among developed and developing nations.
• A widespread utility of these devices anticipate declining carbon emissions and fostering an eco-friendly environment for the future.
• Besides, their appropriate installation may amplify thermal performance and reduce the overall heating load on heat –driven appliances.
• In other words, hot air systems engender cost effectiveness in addition to energy efficiency.
• In the end, a majority of the population is switching to hot air systems as compared to the traditional heating units, therefore expanding their market horizon.
Challenges to Hot Air Systems Market
Apart from optimally enhancing factors, here is an outlines of the negative factors which may diminish their future market:
• Hot air systems incur high installation cost.
• These systems may be problematic for people suffering from asthma.
• An excessive usage may even result in major or minor respiratory ailments.
Hot Air System Market Regional Analysis
Hot Air System Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: REMKO GmbH & Co. KG, Wilson Brothers. , Aire Serv, United Air Tech Inds, Carney Plumbing Heating & Cooling, Alfatherm, Status Heating Limited, B.A.C. Systems Inc., Powrmatic Ltd., HeatTek Inc., and Atmostherm Limited.
Hot Air System Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Heating System Types Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Central Heat
• Direct Heat
• Radiator Distribution System
• Forced Air Distribution System
• Hybrid Heating
• Air Source Heat Pump
• Ground Source Heat Pump
Air Operation Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Fresh-air operation
• Mixed-air operation
• Re-circulating air operation
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Production halls
• Exhibition halls
• Sport centers
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Hot Air System Market Companies
• REMKO GmbH & Co. KG
• Wilson Brothers.
• Aire Serv
• United Air Tech Inds
• Carney Plumbing Heating & Cooling
• Status Heating Limited
• B.A.C. Systems Inc.
• Powrmatic Ltd.
• HeatTek Inc.
• Atmostherm Limited
Available Versions: -
United States Hot Air System Market Research Report
Europe Hot Air System Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Hot Air System Market Research Report
India Hot Air System Market Research Report