Industrial Brakes Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Industrial brakes are devices used in controlling the motion of a moving body by absorbing its kinetic energy. They facilitate motion in industrial equipment by transmitting mechanical power to deliver mechanical energy to shafts.
Industrial brakes do not have parts that can wear out and they are highly stable. They have fast deceleration capabilities unlike other brakes that take longer to slow down during motion. Industrial motor brakes for instance are used in high speed and high cycle rate machines in industrial processes like packaging, printing, and in food and beverage production, because of their ability to stop the rotating motion instantaneously. They are also applied in regenerative braking, dynamic braking, and plugging in metal & mining, and construction.
The market is inclined to enhanced efficiency and safety of the industrial machinery to the designated users. Manufacturers are putting a lot of focus on reducing machine stop times. They should also reinforce technology driven motion control solutions like sensor enabled brakes and automatic brakes.
Industrial brakes can either be dynamic brakes, emergency brakes, tension brakes and emergency brakes. Applications are power generation, construction, metals and mining, entertainment and media, marine and shipping, automotive, transportation, and manufacturing industries.
Industrial Brakes Market Growth and Trends
Industrial brakes are kinetic energy driven mechanical devices for immobilizing a body in motion. Many industries employ their applications and design technologically innovative solutions. Thus, their market has been expanding since many years. They fundamental factors behind this acceleration are as follows:
• Primarily, robotic industries extensively employ these brakes in their robotic fabrications. These brakes are used to control the movement of the robots and render them applicable for advanced mechanical utility.
• Besides, these equipment find application in loading and unloading of heavy items in manufacturing units, especially in construction, mining and related sectors.
Challenges to Industrial Brakes Market
Apart from boosting factors, here are the unavoidable restraints which the industrial brakes market expects encountering:
• The prices of raw materials required to design industrial brakes are quite unstable.
• Everyday fluctuations in the value of multiple currencies, especially Euro, leads to the obstruction of profit margins.
• Finally, the fabrication of industrial breaks follows a complex metal processing procedure. The entire procedure emits harmful carbon radiations which may negatively impact the environment.
Industrial Brakes Market Regional Analysis
Industrial Brakes Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Akebono Brake Industry Co., Ltd., Pintsch Bubenzer GmbH, ANTEC, S.A., Eaton Airflex, GKN Walterscheid GmbH, Ringspann GmbH, SIBRE - Siegerland Bremsen GmbH, and Coremo Ocmea S.p.A. Other industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Magnetic Brakes Market and Electronic Drum Brake Market.
Industrial Brakes Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Mechanically Applied Brakes
• Electrically Applied Brakes
• Pneumatically Applied Brakes
• Hydraulically Applied Brakes
• Drum & Disc Brakes
• Spring Brakes
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Dynamic & Emergency Brakes
• Holding Brakes
• Tension Brakes
End-user Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Metals & Mining
• Marine & Shipping
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Industrial Brakes Market Companies
• Akebono Brake Industry Co., Ltd.
• Pintsch Bubenzer GmbH
• ANTEC, S.A.
• Eaton Airflex
• GKN Walterscheid GmbH
• Ringspann GmbH
• SIBRE - Siegerland Bremsen GmbH
• Coremo Ocmea S.p.A.
Available Versions: -
United States Industrial Brakes Market Research Report
Europe Industrial Brakes Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Industrial Brakes Market Research Report
India Industrial Brakes Market Research Report