Industrial Multi-Protocol Gateways Market is segmented by Product (Remote Monitoring, Product Optimization, and Preventive Maintenance), and by End-user (Process Industries and Discrete Industries), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Industrial Multi-Protocol Gateways Market size shall reach a value of $x Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Industrial multiprotocol gateways are gateways with the ability to transmit information through multiple communication protocols such as PROFINET, BT, LoRa, SERCOS, Ethernet Powerlink, Ethernet/IP, Ether CAT, and Wi-Fi. The multi-protocol gateway process allows immediate interconnection of different field devices and protocols. The gateway is designed for extensive protocol conversion, reliable protocol extensibility, and seamless integration with existing network devices. They give a possible solution for effectively converting data from devices that utilize various protocols.
This multiprotocol gateway plays a significant role in the Internet of Things (IoT). Internet of Things gateways can perform multiple tasks such as visualization of data, filtration of data, and performance of complex analytics. The adoption of industrial multiprotocol gateways in the automation industry is increasing every day.
An industrial multiprotocol gateway is a gateway which is utilized as a communication link between devices to clouds and devices to devices. Different protocols such as ICMP, UDC, HDLC, IP, MAC, ARP, and TCP, which is a means of communication are transmitted by using an industrial multi-protocol gateway.
Industrial Multi-Protocol Gateways Market Growth and Trends
• Multi-protocol gateways have the ability to communicate through multiple communication protocol like Ethernet Powerlink, Ethernet/IP, Ether CAT, PROFINET, BT, LoRa, SERCOS and Wifi.
• Industrial Multi-protocol gateways are mainly used in the automation sector. This is focused to drive the global industrial multi-protocol gateways market in the coming years.
• The key factor of the global industrial multi-protocol gateways market is – growing development of system-on-chip (SOC) for multi-protocol communication.
• System-on-chip is a factor that supports multiple wireless standards, and provides chips and modules thus offering system-on-chip to enable gateways to support multiple protocol.
• Gradual increase of IoT (Internet of Things) gateways is another key factor stimulating the industrial multi-protocol gateways market. The IoT technology is enhancing the prominence across various industries, owing to supporting gateway protocols. This in turn helps to mobilse communication among different networks.
• IoT eco-system consists of several layers including collection and distribution layer, measurement component layer and analysis layer.
• The use of IoT gateways is advancing due to rise in the volume of data generated through IoT devices.
• Gradually, IoT gateway is becoming popular and this results into development of new generation IoT gateway with improved level of overall system responsiveness. Hence, the growth of IoT gateway makes a positive impact on the global industrial multi-protocol gateways market in near future.
• Based on product the global Industrial Multi-protocol gateways market can be divided into remote-monitoring, product optimization and preventive maintenance.
• According to the end user, the global Industrial Multi-protocol gateways market can be classified into process industry and discrete industry.
• Process Industry play a vital role and is anticipated to be the prominent end user segment of the global Industrial Multi-protocol gateways market during the forecast period.
• The use of traditional mechanism causes to limit the growth of industrial multi-protocol gateways market during the forecast period.
• Small scale network are using transparent mode communication and on the other hand for large scale networks, latency can occur specially in the case of high traffic in the network.
• This results in wastage of network bandwidth and SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition).
• Thus, the hindrances caused by the use of traditional mechanism are speculative for the restraint of the global industrial multi-protocol gateways market in the coming years.
Industrial Multi-Protocol Gateways Market Regional Analysis
Industrial Multi-Protocol Gateways Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: ABB Group, AsusTek Computer Inc., Advantech Co., Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., HMS Industrial Networks, and Moxa Inc. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Secure Email Gateway Market and Aircraft Fuel Panel Doors Market.
Industrial Multi-Protocol Gateways Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Remote Monitoring
• Product Optimization
• Preventive Maintenance
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Process Industries
• Discrete Industries
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Industrial Multi-Protocol Gateways Market Companies
• ABB Group
• AsusTek Computer Inc.
• Advantech Co., Ltd.
• Honeywell International Inc.
• HMS Industrial Networks
• Moxa Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Industrial Multi-Protocol Gateways Market Research Report
Europe Industrial Multi-Protocol Gateways Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Industrial Multi-Protocol Gateways Market Research Report
India Industrial Multi-Protocol Gateways Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved