Market Definition / Research Scope
A laboratory jack is a tool used in lifting laboratory equipment by applying less force. It can lift beakers, jars, water baths, distillation, stirrer, flasks and other laboratory apparatus. They occupy less space and are light tools. Laboratory jacks elevate things to heights between 5 - 20cm according to the users desired level. Changing of the height enables it to withstand different weights.
Laboratory Jacks Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
The laboratory jack is made of metal pieces intertwined to form a scissors shape that are found between a top and bottom platform. The scissors jack design helps in adjustments with simple knob turning mechanisms. They are usually made of stainless steel, anodized aluminum and copper.
The need for laboratory equipment and chemicals to be handled safely is a market growth driving factor. Increased research and development activities are also growth factors for the laboratory jack. Some manufacturers do not collaborate with service providers inhibiting growth for the laboratory jacks market. Low cost and low quality products found in the market also hinder growth.
Laboratory jacks are applied in education during experiments and lesson learning in school laboratories and chemical industries in chemical manufacturing processes. They are also applied in pharmaceuticals, healthcare, life science, biology, etc.
Laboratory Jacks Market Growth and Trends
Laboratory jacks refers to instrument to load and unload lightweight materials in a research lab. Especially useful in chemistry, chemical and biomedical engineering departments, scientists and researches pick up flasks, beakers, test tubes and other lab equipment with these handsets at a height of 5-12 cm. Their market has taken a skyrocketing trajectory because of the following reasons:
• Increasing industrialization and a hike in consumer’s fluid income may drive their optimal market in the forthcoming years.
• Automation industries and chemical manufacturing are growing every, now and then. In fact, COVID-19 has fuelled the chemical industry as most of the countries have dedicated labs and in-house scientists for discovering a vaccine to cure COVID-19. The chemical industry has attained a value of 3.94 trillion dollars and continues to develop and earn massive profits.
• Safe and convenient to use by all.
• Growth in the pharmaceutical sector which expects reaching a value of 105 trillion dollars by 2023 boosts the demand for laboratory jacks.
Challenges to Laboratory Jacks Market
Apart from propelling factors, the limitations of laboratory jacks market include:
• Cheap and inferior quality jacks may hamper the future market for these equipment.
Laboratory Jacks Market Regional Analysis
Laboratory Jacks Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Boekel Industries, Inc., BrandTech Scientific, Inc., Carl Roth GmbH + Co. KG, Chemglass Life Sciences LLC, Eisco Industrial, Isolab Laborgeräte GmbH, LabJacks, Inc., OHAUS Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Thorlabs, Inc., and United Scientific Supplies, Inc. Other industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Laboratory Sterile Plastic Bags Market and Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Market.
Laboratory Jacks Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Automation Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Automatic Laboratory Jacks
• Semi-automatic Laboratory Jacks
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Life science
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Laboratory Jacks Market Companies
• Boekel Industries, Inc.
• BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
• Carl Roth GmbH + Co. KG
• Chemglass Life Sciences LLC
• Eisco Industrial
• Isolab Laborgeräte GmbH
• LabJacks, Inc.
• OHAUS Corporation
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Thorlabs, Inc.
• United Scientific Supplies, Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Laboratory Jacks Market Research Report
Europe Laboratory Jacks Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Laboratory Jacks Market Research Report
India Laboratory Jacks Market Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.