Marking Devices Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Marking devices are used to create a variety of marks on products. They can create marks on glass, plastics, metals, precious stone, rubber, alloys, steel, paper, foil, textiles, silicon, ceramics and even wood.
Marking technologies include laser markings, dot pens, electrochemical etching and ink-jets. Marking techniques vary depending on the type of material, function, geometry, surface roughness, mark quality, size, sterilization and coating thickness. Marking can be broadly categorized as contact marking and non-contact marking.
Contact marking includes;
°Hand-writing - done on a small number of products.
°Stamping - subdivided into hand-pressing and machine-pressing.
°Labeling - print labels before fixing them on products.
°Engraving - includes denting products to make the desired mark.
Non-contact marking includes;
°Inkjet printers - spray ink on products without touching them. They can mark curved surfaces, soft objects, and products at high speed.
°Laser markers - scan a laser beam to form marks like logos and codes on products.
Marking devices provide a fast accurate way of making permanent marks on products. They are used in creation of serial numbers, bar codes, single numbers, labels, date stamps, etc.
Marking devices are applied in jewelry, automotive, medical, electrical products, wood, textile industry, etc.
Marking Devices Market Growth and Trends
Marking devices employ immense utility in multiple industrial sectors. Primarily constituting metal and rubber stamps, inks, dyes and steel or laser printing devices, companies use it as a brand credentials. In fact, the market for marketing devices is expected to register an annual growth of 24.1 billion dollars by 2030. Here are the following positive drivers which stimulate this growth:
- The government issues well defined guidelines and protocols for every government and private owned company to procure a Unique Device Identification (UDI) number. A distinctive UDI aids a particular company to mark itself as a separate from the rest.
- Next, laser making toolsets are quite popular among customers digesting the products of the peaking up marking devices market. The key purpose of a laser device is to prepare laser marked serial numbers and QR codes, especially on medical devices. This adds to the authenticity of the instruments and makes it preferable among the customers.
- Moreover, aeronautical, automotive and electronics industries employ a massive application of marking devices. They customize each of their products and their multiple components with a credential marking such as barcodes, labelling, serial numbers, data codes etc.
- Finally, each new product launched in the market accompanies a unique identification number before its eventual public marketing.
Challenges to Marking Devices Market
Despite of numerous advantages, marking devices market is still prone to certain challenges which may hamper its future market. These restraints are:
- Availability of alternatives such as engraving machines also attract widespread popularity among industries and customers.
Marking Devices Market Regional Analysis
Marking Devices Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Amada Miyachi America, Inc., Automator International Srl, Cab Produkttechnik GmbH & Co KG, EBS Ink Jet Systeme GmbH, Ernst Reiner GmbH & Co. KG, FOBA laser, Geo. T. Schmidt, Giugni S.r.l., Labortech s.r.o., Laser Photonics, Lasit Systems and Electrooptics Technologies S.p.A., Macsa ID, Manfred Borries GmbH (MARKATOR), Matthews Marking Systems, Monode Marking Products, Inc., Pryor Marking Technology, Röltgen GmbH, Sei s.p.a, TYKMA Electrox, Inc., and Wuhan Farley Laserlab Cutting Welding System Engineering Co., Ltd.
Marking Devices Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Laser Marking Devices
• Inkjet Marking Devices
Material Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Foils and Paints
• Organic Materials
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Cutting tools
• Medical Instruments
• Electrical material
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Marking Devices Market Companies
• Amada Miyachi America, Inc.
• Automator International Srl
• Cab Produkttechnik GmbH & Co KG
• EBS Ink Jet Systeme GmbH
• Ernst Reiner GmbH & Co. KG
• FOBA laser
• Geo. T. Schmidt
• Giugni S.r.l.
• Labortech s.r.o.
• Laser Photonics
• Lasit Systems and Electrooptics Technologies S.p.A.
• Macsa ID
• Manfred Borries GmbH (MARKATOR)
• Matthews Marking Systems
• Monode Marking Products, Inc.
• Pryor Marking Technology
• Röltgen GmbH
• Sei s.p.a
• TYKMA Electrox, Inc.
• Wuhan Farley Laserlab Cutting Welding System Engineering Co., Ltd.
Available Versions: -
United States Marking Devices Market Research Report
Europe Marking Devices Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Marking Devices Market Research Report
India Marking Devices Market Research Report