Microprocessors Market Size shall reach a value of $xx Million in 2028, growing with a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.
Microprocessor Market Growth and Trends
The microprocessors market shares a market value of US$ 103.0 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% to an expected market value of US$ 138.2 billion by 2025. The sole purpose to serve the growing digitalization is the major driving parameter behind the growth of the microprocessors market. An increase in the technologies that delegates the digital transformation across various sectors has bolstered the demand for microprocessors.
An increase in urbanization and rising demand for smart appliances fuel the sales of microprocessors. The wide range of appliances microprocessors work for is an added force towards the sales of the microprocessors. Advances in the sales and technology of smartphones, laptops, desktops, smart TVs, and smart speakers are increasing the demand for microprocessors. Smart appliances promise the end-users, high-quality, immersive audio-visual experiences, which requires the need for a high-performance processor with AI technology. Thus, increasing penetration of smart appliances and the Internet of Things (IoT) in the fields of emerging smart homes and smart cities, fuels the growth of the microprocessor market.
In the architecture industry, architects use 2D and 3D graphics that use high image processing technology which requires processing intricate algorithms. Similarly, in the entertainment industry, graphic designers use imaging technology that requires high processing powers for effective functioning. The rising penetration of AI-based technology in the finance and banking industry drives the need for high-performance microprocessors. The growing cryptocurrency market makes use of the AI microprocessors for bitcoin generation. Various industries use AI-equipped chatbots for customer self-help services by utilizing microprocessors.
The Governments, NGOs, and various research institutes started adopting supercomputers which utilize high performance AI-driven microprocessors to help in the development of therapies virtually through in-silico methods. The increasing gaming communities, with the demand for highly immersive virtual reality experiences, propel the sales for microprocessors. The rising adoption of industrial PCs by several industries needs an enhanced computational speed offered by the microprocessors.
The constant advancements provided by the R&D sector in microprocessor technology promises the evolvement of microprocessors with additional high-performance functions. Strategic marketing and plans executed by the top market players increases the demand for cost-effective and high-performance microprocessors.
Microprocessor Industry Regional Analysis
Microprocessor Market Research Report Scope/Definition
• Microprocessor Market Share and Competition Key companies operating in this industry are: Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Inc. ; Intel Corporation ; Toshiba Electronic Devices and Storage Corporation ; Texas Instruments Incorporated ; Qualcomm technologies Inc. and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
Microprocessor Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2021 – 2028)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2021 – 2028)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Technology Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• Personal Computers
• Embedded Devices
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Microprocessor Industry Companies
• Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Inc.
• Intel Corporation
• Toshiba Electronic Devices and Storage Corporation
• Texas Instruments Incorporated
• Qualcomm technologies Inc.
• Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
Available Versions of Microprocessor Market: -
United States Industry Research Report
Europe Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Industry Research Report
India Industry Research Report