Mobile Bending Machine Market is segmented by Machine Type (Mobile Tube Bending Machine and Mobile Pipe Bending Machine), and by Product Type (Hydraulic, Electric, Manual, Pneumatic, and Others), and by Application (Metal Plate, Metal Tube, Cable, Conductor, and Others), and by Industry (Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Energy, Shipbuilding, and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
Mobile bending machines are primarily used to bend tubes or pipes, to produce finished parts. A mobile bending machine comprises a guidance wheel device, driving device, pre-pressing device, rocker arm, intermediate frequency power supply system, clamping head device, and hydraulic system. However, the rocker arm is the major part of the mobile bending machine as its major function is bending pipes or tubes into a required radius and angle.
Mobile Bending Machine Market size shall reach a value of $x Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Mobile bending machines are majorly two types and they are hydraulic mobile bending machines and Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) mobile bending machines. CNC mobile bending machines can bend small batches with the same efficiency and accurateness as series-produced parts in a prudent way.
Mobile bending machines are utilized by a lot of industries because of their numerous benefits, such as consistency, accuracy, and cost-efficiency. The machine is used for the cold or hot bending of parts from the bar, tubular, flat sheet, and rolled stock.
Mobile Bending Machine Market Growth and Trends
• With continuous growth in the automotive and construction industries, the usage or adoption of machines such as mobile bending machines is also increasing.
• Mobile bending machines are majorly used to bend pipes or tubes to produce finished products.
• The machine consists of a driving device, a guidance wheel device, a pre-pressing device, rocker arm, clamping head device, intermediate frequency power supply system and a hydraulic system.
• The rocker arm,among all these parts, is the key part of the mobile bending machine which is used to bend a tube or a pipe into a required angle and radius.
• There are mainly two types Mobile bending machines: CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) mobile bending machines and hydraulic mobile bending machines.
• Due to their numerous benefits like their accuracy, consistency and cost-efficiency, the CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) mobile bending machines are used by most of the industries.
• The major factor in driving the mobile bending machine market in the near future is the increasing usage of automation in the automotive and construction industries.
• In addition to that, mobile bending machines are cost-effective as they do not require any welded fitting, which is likely to fuel the growth of the mobile bending machine market in the coming years.
• Another reason for growth in the mobile bending machines market is due to the usage of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines which accounts for high level of consistency, accuracy, and repeatability. In addition to that, increase in enhancements in manufacturing process in terms of product quality and efficiency, due to the rise in globalization has resulted in implementation of automated technologies in mobile bending machines.
• Usage-wise the global mobile bending machine market can be divided into
o Mobile Tube Bending Machine – Used to bend tubes
o Mobile Pipe Bending Machine – Used to bend pipes
• On the basis of operation, the mobile bending machine market can be divided into : Hydraulic, Electric, Manual, Pneumatic and Others
• Application-wise, the mobile bending machines market can be divided into : Metal Plate, Metal Tube, Cable, Conductor and Others
• The industrial usage of mobile bending machines involves Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Energy, Shipbuilding andOthers.
• Major global players in Mobile Bending Machines Market are transfluidMaschinenbau GmbH, AKYAPAK MAKINA SAN TIC, AMOB MaquinasFerramentas SA and Pines Engineering & H&H Tooling.
• High maintenance cost of mobile bending machines is expected to hamper the market at least for the time being.
• Additionally, mobile bending machines always require qualified and skilled labourer& technicians to operate the functions of the machines properly, which is likely to act as a restraining factor in the growth of the mobile bending machine market globally.
Mobile Bending Machine Market Regional Analysis
Mobile Bending Machine Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Transfluid Maschinenbau GmbH, AKYAPAK MAKINA SAN TIC, AMOB Maquinas Ferramentas SA, Pines Engineering & H&H Tooling, Carell Corporation, Addition Manufacturing Technologies, Eaton Leonard Corporation, Baltic Machine-building Company, King-Mazon, AKYAPAK MAKINA SAN TIC, COMAC srl, and BLM GROUP. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Bar Bending Machines Market and Mobile Cable and Connectors Market.
Mobile Bending Machine Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Machine Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Mobile Tube Bending Machine
• Mobile Pipe Bending Machine
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Metal Plate
• Metal Tube
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Mobile Bending Machine Market Companies
• Transfluid Maschinenbau GmbH
• AKYAPAK MAKINA SAN TIC
• AMOB Maquinas Ferramentas SA
• Pines Engineering & H&H Tooling
• Carell Corporation
• Addition Manufacturing Technologies
• Eaton Leonard Corporation
• Baltic Machine-building Company
• AKYAPAK MAKINA SAN TIC
• COMAC srl
• BLM GROUP
Available Versions: -
United States Mobile Bending Machine Market Research Report
Europe Mobile Bending Machine Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Mobile Bending Machine Market Research Report
India Mobile Bending Machine Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
20% Free Customization ON ALL PURCHASE
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
Market Decipher is a market research and consultancy firm involved in provision of market reports to organisations of varied sizes; small, large and medium.
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved