Motor Graders Market is segmented by Type (Rigid Frame Motor Grader and Articulated Frame Motor Grader), and by Capacity (Small Motor Graders [80 – 150 HP], Medium Motor Graders [150 – 300 HP] and Large Motor Graders [Above 300 HP]), and by Application (Construction, Mining and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Motor Graders Market size was estimated at $xx Million in 2020 and is expected to reach $xx Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Motor graders are construction motors utilized for leveling ground or soil during the grading process. Motor graders perform various important activities and tasks such as soil leveling, smoothening surfaces, moving dumps of debris and dirty, ground leveling, and organizing foundations pads of native soil. All such tasks are achieved at lower costs with greater efficiency.
Motor graders are fitted with a long blade, which helps to produce a flat surface. Normal motor graders have three axles with the cab and engine arranged above the rear axles, the blade in-between, and a third axle at the front end of the motor. They are generally used for the maintenance and construction of gravel and dirt roads in the construction industry.
These motor graders are one of the most important options for various industries, especially at the site of construction, mining, and building. They are used in the mining and construction industry by employing numerous attachments. Motor graders are also used for soil foundation before building construction.
Motor Graders Market Growth and Trends
• The global motor graders market is expected to witness a healthy growth in coming years due to their functional advantages and has become one of the most vital choices for multiple industries, especially, mining, construction and building.
• The motor graders help in saving costs of labor while improving the overall fuel efficiency. Activities like ground leveling, surfaces smoothening, moving dumps of dirty and debris, establishing foundations pads of native soil with greater efficiency and at lower costs, which contributes to the overall development of the market.
• As life cycle of motor graders is limited and is considerably affected by extensive use, key trend has been observed in repair and rebuilding of these motor graders. With wear and tear of the machine the productivity of the machine is affected. Therefore, rebuilding and repairing of old motor graders have become a highly popular trend. The repairing of older motor graders is a highly skilled job. With high operational benefits of these motor graders, the trend of repairing and rebuilding the old machines is expected to help the global market to develop even further.
• Motor graders, also known as road graders, are construction vehicles used for leveling soil or ground during the grading process. The vehicle is equipped with a long blade which helps to create a flat surface. Motor graders are usually used for the construction and maintenance gravel roads in the construction industry. Motor graders are available with engine capacities ranging from 60 kilowatt to 373 kilowatt and blades ranging from around 2.5 meters to 7.3 meters in the market.
• Motor graders are increasingly being used in building construction, road construction, and mining sites for mixing materials. These equipments are useful to perform various tasks such as making fine grades, smooth surfaces, setting native soil foundation pads, shifting small amounts of dirt, and leveling soil or ground, which will boost the sales of motor graders in future.
• Based on application, the motor graders market can be classified into:Construction, Mining and Others
• Raw materials of motor graders include bronze, iron ore, stainless steel, and other metal alloys. The fluctuating prices of these raw materials deter the manufacturers towards production of motor graders, thereby hindering the growth of the motor graders market.
• Additionally, high initial investment and purchasing cost of motor graders is expected to hamper its adoption rate among small scale end-users and as a result this is expected to restrict the growth of the market in future.
Motor Graders Market Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific, mainly countries like China, Japan, Australia, India, and New Zealand, dominated the market with a revenue of $ 1,011 million in the year 2018 because of the government’s increased investments and advanced infrastructure. China is expected to grow rapidly by 2025 because of the increased investment in infrastructure, and renewable energy, contributing to the market. Saudi Arabia is growing at a very fair rate because of the infrastructure projects. which will contribute to the sales. Countries like Germany, France, and the United Kingdom account for the revenue of $973 and expand at the CAGR of 5.4% because of the increased technology, and improved demands by the locomotive industries.
Motor Graders Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., Caterpillar Inc., CNH Industrial NV, Deere & Company, Komatsu Ltd., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Liugong Machinery Co., Ltd., Sinomach-HI (Luoyang) Co., Ltd., Terex Corporation, and Volvo Construction Equipment (AB Volvo), among others. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Motor Lamination Market and Air Motors Markets.
Motor Graders Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Rigid Frame Motor Grader
• Articulated Frame Motor Grader
Capacity Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Small Motor Graders (80 – 150 HP)
• Medium Motor Graders (150 – 300 HP)
• Large Motor Graders (Above 300 HP)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Motor Graders Market Companies
• Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
• Caterpillar Inc.
• CNH Industrial NV
• Deere & Company
• Komatsu Ltd.
• Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
• Liugong Machinery Co., Ltd.
• Sinomach-HI (Luoyang) Co., Ltd.
• Terex Corporation
• Volvo Construction Equipment (AB Volvo)
Available Versions: -
United States Motor Graders Market Research Report
Europe Motor Graders Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Motor Graders Market Research Report
India Motor Graders Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific Region or Country? OR Need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts available?
OR Fill the below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved