Pet Food Market revenue is estimated to be $USD Billion in 2018 and shall grow with a CAGR of 6.7% the forecast period of 2018 to 2026.
Pet food product formulations contain grains and starches, including corn, wheat, rice, oats, peas, and potatoes. The growing trend of pet adoption is the primary factor driving the growth of the market. A growing number of nuclear families in developing economies of Asia Pacific, mainly India, Indonesia, China, and Vietnam has resulted in the rising trend of pet adoption. Rising need for healthy and organic nutritious for pet food, and growing awareness regarding animal health. These are the major factors propelling the growth of the pet food market.
Based on type, the dog's segment dominated for the maximum share of the global pet food market in 2018. Increasing concerns about pet health and the rising awareness about the advantages of commercially manufactured pet food have led to the significant growth of the market. Europe and North America region are also witnessing a trend of premiumization and feeding their pets with high-quality food. The increasing interest in personified pet food would provide lucrative opportunities for manufacturers to create high-quality nutritional food without preservatives or additives. North America dominated the largest market share in 2018. Countries such as the US and Canada, high growth of production plants of leading industries and acquirements to meet the increasing demand from the pet food industries are the factor propelling the market growth.
MARKET PLAYER ANALYSIS
Major companies operating in the global market include The Procter & Gamble Company, Blue Buffalo Co., Ltd., TiernahrungDeuerer GmbH, Mars Petcare US Inc., Big Heart Pet Brands, style Purina PetCare, Diamond Pet Foods, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, WellPet LLC, and HeristoAktiengesellschaft, among others.
• Market Revenue Estimation and Forecast (2018 – 2026)
• Market Production Estimation and Forecast (2018 – 2026)
• Market Sales/Consumption Volume Estimation and Forecast (2018 – 2026)
• Breakdown of Revenue by Segments (2018 – 2026)
• Breakdown of Production by Segments (2018 – 2026)
• Breakdown of Sales Volume by Segments (2018 – 2026)
• Gross Margin and Profitability Analysis of Companies
• Business Trend and Expansion Analysis
• Import and Export Analysis
• Regional Analysis and Market Data Breakdown
By Pet Type Outlook ($Revenue, 2018-2026)
By Food Type Outlook ($Revenue, 2018-2026)
• Wet/Canned Food
• Dry Food
• Others (Veterinary Diet, Organic, and Nutritional Food)
By Sales Channel Outlook ($Revenue, 2018-2026)
• Internet Sales
• Specialized Pet Shops
• Others (Grocery Stores, Non-grocery Stores)
By Regional Outlook ($Revenue, 2018-2026)
• North America
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
• Latin America
• Middle East
• The Procter & Gamble Company
• Blue Buffalo Co., Ltd.
• TiernahrungDeuerer GmbH
• Mars Petcare US Inc.
• Big Heart Pet Brands
• style Purina PetCare,
• Diamond Pet Foods
• Hill’s Pet Nutrition
• WellPet LLC