Qatar Fitness Equipment Market is segmented By Type (Cardiovascular Equipment, Strength Training Equipment, Other Equipment), By End-User (Home Consumer, Health Clubs / Gyms, Other Commercial User), By Price (Premium / Luxury, Mass) By Distribution Channels (Online / Offline) and By Region (Cities)
Qatar Fitness Equipment Market shall reach a value of $X Million in 2032, growing with a CAGR of X% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2032.
Fitness Equipment is any machine or device used during physical activity to enhance the strength or conditioning effects of that exercise by providing either fixed or adjustable amounts of resistance. It includes free wights, machine weights, treadmills, exercise bikes, ellipticals and rowing machines.
Qatar — the top-ranked obese countries with a high obesity rate among its population
More than 70% of the population in Qatar is either overweight or obese and nearly half of all men (~48.0%) are obese. This has positively affected the market. The rising number of obese people, increasing health concerns and a bigger youth population are the key drivers of the fitness equipment market.
In addition, increasing number of fitness clubs and gyms in developing countries such as Qatar are expanding their equipment base, which serves as another key factor accelerating the rise in the product market. Several companies have started to offer full or partial payment of health club/gym membership to encourage employees to stay healthy. Also, several corporate houses have made tie-ups with fitness centers for providing fitness services to the employees at discounted prices.
Initiatives launched by Qatar Government to promote physical fitness
It includes initiatives such as National Health Strategy, National Sports Day, and Annual Sponsored Events. ~63 Events are expected to take place by Qatar Olympic Committee for Various Sports activities such as Judo, Golf, Badminton and more to promote awareness of Fitness in Qatar. 70 percent of Qatar’s Population suffers from obesity, in lieu of that Qatar teamed up with FIFA and WHO to battle child obesity, launch initiatives to encourage fitness among youth.
The medical sector also poses a great deal of product demand
Increasing incidence of numerous chronic diseases, cardiovascular disorders especially among middle-aged individuals, greater awareness about health risks added to the need for physical agility to stay fit are among major drivers expected to trigger the product market growth.
Qatar has huge variety of Gyms
The Gyms range from Exclusive Boutique Services offering luxury equipment and machinery, premium services, and great atmosphere to local Gyms offering necessities and basic services for exercise.
Fitness First (a company) is a mix of Both the Gyms where people of all ages and Income Groups enroll for Quarterly and Annual Membership due to variety of Affordable Fitness plans.
The adoption of fitness equipment at home has expected increased among the population over the past few years, owing to the increasing impact of COVID-19
People are more aware of sanitation and public place protocols after the Global Lockdown than before. Market closures, increasing awareness about self-care products, and growing fitness trends among the public have propelled the at-home fitness equipment in the year 2020. Furthermore, sedentary lifestyles and hectic schedules have led to the adoption of in-home fitness equipment. Exercising at home using fitness equipment saves gym membership expenses. However, space limitations and the high cost of equipment restrain the market growth.
|2021 - 2022
|Base Year (2021) Market Size
|Market Size Forecast in 2032
|Forecast Period CAGR
Market Trends, Drivers, and Restraints; Revenue Estimation and Forecast; Segmentation Analysis; Impact of COVID-19;Companies’ Strategic Developments; End User Capacity & Workforce Analysis; Company Profiling
|Market Size by Segments
|By Product Type, By End-User, By Price, By Distribution, By Region
Hotels Gyms are being increasingly popular now a days with many five star and four-star Hotels providing the services to the people who are not residing in the Hotel Premises. This shows an increasing demand for Fitness Equipment for the newly opened gyms in hotels.One of the threats to the Fitness Equipment Industry is the large-scale resale of second-hand devices. Nevertheless, a rising youth population coupled with more disposable income in hands is expected to nullify the above threats in a developing economy like Qatar.
Recent Strategic Developments
• UFC GYM Qatar is the First of Three Branches Expected to Open This Year, spanning across 10,000 square meters, the gym aims to promote athletic inclusion
• In Jan 2022, Sahtak Awalan launches innovative Fitness Box campaign in Qatar; hosting sustainable, solar-powered Fitness Box installations crafted from upcycled shipping containers and equipped with giant screens to broadcast tailor-made free fitness classes led by internationally renowned instructors to the community
• In Feb 2022, Exercise equipment stores in Qatar continue to see brisk sales after witnessing a pandemic-driven boom in demand from consumers in the past two years
Years considered for this report
• Historical Years: 2021 - 2022
• Base Year: 2022
• Forecast Period: 2023-2032
Qatar Fitness Equipment Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/ projections/ forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 - 2032)
• Data breakdown for application Industries (2022 - 2032)
• Integration and collaboration analysis of companies
• Capacity analysis with application sector breakdown
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategies adopted by emerging companies
Qatar Fitness Equipment Market Segments
By Type (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Stationary Bicycles
• Elliptical Machines
• Stair Climbers
• Cross-country Ski Simulators
Strength Training Equipment
• Weight Lifting Machines
• Bars & Weights
• Various Types of Benches
• Body Analyzers
• Activity Analyzers
By End-User (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Gyms in Apartment
Health clubs / Gyms
Other Commercial User
• Corporate Offices
• Hospitals & Medical Centers
• Public Institutions (Schools, Universities and Others)
By Price (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
By Region (Municipalities) (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Al Shamal
• Al Khor
• AL Shahaniya
• Umm Salal
• Al Daayen
• Al Rayyan
• Al Wakra
Distribution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Speciality Stores/Sports Chain Outlets
• Multi-brand Stores
• Discount Stores
• Independent Departmental Stores
• Sports Stores
• Online retailers
Qatar Fitness Equipment Market Companies
• Peloton Interactive Inc.
• Technogym S.P.A
• Decathlon Qatar
• Sports Village
• Al Emadi Fitness
• Green Sports – Fitness / Gym Equipment Supplies
• American Eagle Sport
• Olympia Sports
• Nortus Fitness
• American Eagle Sport - Qatar
• Shua Fitness
• Anex Fitness Qatar
Available Versions of Fitness Equipment Market Report:
KSA Fitness Equipment Market Research Report
UAE Fitness Equipment Market Research Report
GCC Fitness Equipment Market Research Report
• Customization can be done in the existing research scope to cater to your specific requirements without any extra charges* (terms and conditions apply).
• Send us a query to get the Table of Contents and Research Scope along with the research proposal.
Fill out the sample request form OR reach out directly to David Correa at his email: -
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved