Tail Lift Market is segmented by Type (Column Lifts, Tuck Away Lifts, Cantilever Lifts, and Slider Tail-Lift), and by Application (Food and Transport Logistics, Local Authorities, Waste Management, Leasing and Rental Business, and Emergency Services), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Tail Lift Market Size shall reach a value of $1609.98 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
A tail lift is an automatic device perpetually installed on the rear of a van, lorry, or truck. The device is designed to promote the materials handling of goods from loading dock or ground level to the vehicle beds level, or vice versa. Tail-lift makes it easier to load and unload trucks safely. They are compatible with flexibility, cost efficiency, and comfortable for their users.
Tail lifts are majorly used in the retail industry for loading and unloading heavy goods. They are available for different sizes of vehicle, from common vans to lorries, and conventional models can lift anywhere up to 2000kg. A lot of tail lifts are pneumatic or hydraulic in operation. Although, they can be automated and operated by an operator utilizing an electric relay switch.
Utilizing a tail lift can make it unnecessary to utilize some other machines to load heavy products or items on to a vehicle. A tail lift can also unite the difference in height between a vehicle load bed and a loading dock.
Tail Lift Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the Industry :
• Rising globalization has resulted in growing demand for tail lift for various application in their end-use sectors. The increasing growth of e-commerce and international trade sector has made the global tail lift market extremely popular among manufacturer across the globe, these are some of the major factors which are responsible for growing the tail lift market exponentially.
• Rising adoption of warehouses and distribution manufacturing centres has created a huge demand for sustainable weight carrying system while carrying logistic operation thereby accelerating the growth of the global tail lift market.
• Vendors from all over the world are implementing exoskeleton system to enhance materials, maintain flexibilities, operability and good handling capacity using of these increasing technology in warehouse operation is anticipated to boost the growth and demand for the global tail lift market within near future.
• The market are extensively fragmented and presence of superior market holders are striving to sustain in the competitive environment by coming forward with new innovations.
• Asia-Pacific region is estimated to witness heavy tail lift market growth owing to the rapidly rising partnership between vendors and others manufacturing companies.
Challenges for the Industry :
• High maintenance cost associated with tail lift due to usage for heavy material lifting, loading and unloading of heavy goods is a restraining factors and is anticipated to hinder the growth and demand of the global tail lift market in the upcoming future.
• Heavy operational cost associated with tail lift also rises for logistics companies because they have to follow the govt guideline related to workers safety. Hence high operational cost is related to tail lift is anticipated to hamper the growth of the global tail lift market in the upcoming future.
• Rapid growth of retail industry is also another major factor responsible for driving the growth and demand for the tail lift market in the upcoming years.
• Regulatory supervisors are continuously concentrating o the improvement and innovation of tail lift safety due to rapid rise in number of accidents of workers being reported while operating tail lift.
Tail Lift Market Regional Analysis
European countries like Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, and Central Europe are proliferating because of the increased use in the warehouse operations and awareness for the health issues, leading to the advanced development in the technology. Countries of the Middle East and Africa like South Africa are growing at a sluggish rate because of the Tail Lifts’ high operational cost and decreased Tail Lift demands. Asia Pacific region, which includes India, Japan, South Korea, China, and Australia are also growing at a spontaneous rate because of the rise in the number of the partnership between the various companies and the start-ups.
Tail Lift Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Cargotec Corporation, Dhollandia N.V., Palfinger Tail Lifts GmbH, Dautel GmbH, BärCargolift, Anteo, Wastech, Penny Hydraulics Ltd., Maxon lift Corp., Palfinger AG, and SörensenHydraulik GmbH. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Hydrualic Fork Lift Market and Patient Lifting Equipment Market.
Tail Lift Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Column Lifts
• Tuck Away Lifts
• Cantilever Lifts
• Slider Tail-Lift
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Food and Transport Logistics
• Local Authorities
• Waste Management
• Leasing and Rental Business
• Emergency Services
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Tail Lift Market Companies
• Cargotec Corporation
• Dhollandia N.V.
• Palfinger Tail Lifts GmbH
• Dautel GmbH
• Penny Hydraulics Ltd.
• Maxon lift Corp.
• Palfinger AG
• SörensenHydraulik GmbH
Available Versions: -
United States Tail Lift Market Research Report
Europe Tail Lift Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Tail Lift Market Research Report
India Tail Lift Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
20% Free Customization ON ALL PURCHASE
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
Market Decipher is a market research and consultancy firm involved in provision of market reports to organisations of varied sizes; small, large and medium.
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved