Woodworking Machines Market is segmented by Operating Principal (Mechanical and Electrical), and by Product Type (hickness planer, Grinding machines, Chain/chisel mortise, Routers, Wood lathes and Others [saw, drills, etc.]), and by End- use (Construction, Furniture, Marine and Locomotive [Railway]), and by Sales Channel (Online and Offline i.e. retail stores), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Woodworking machine Market Size shall reach a value of $834.56 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
A woodworking machine is an appliance, powered by electric motors and used to shape and process wood into the desired sizes. It is also used to remove large wastage of wood to provide excellent products to meet the requirement of the consumers. Woodworking machines are largely used in woodworking.
Woodworking machines are categorized according to the kind of their performance, for example, woodcutting, cementing, bending, and finishing machines. They can execute these functions by using various types of woodcutting devices to separate particular parts of wood on these machines to produce products or parts of predetermined size and shape.
Woodcutting machines are mostly used in the woodworking industry machines to shape raw wood materials into different materials and semifinished products such as beams, plywood, shavings, boards, and slabs. These shaped woods are used for different purposes in different industries. Woodworking machines finished-products are furniture, containers, skis, musical instruments, windows, doors, parquet, building floors, and office supplies.
Woodworking Machines Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the Industry :
• The fogging machine are extensively used to generate fog and smoke in various media and entertainment industry to create smoke effect for movies or series.
• Rapid adoption of cold fogging machine by the agricultural sector industry is anticipated to promote the growth and demand for the global industrial fogging machines market. These cold fogging machines comparatively do no produce thick fog and therefore are less hazardous.
• Growing demand for pest management in the agriculture sector industry is one of the other major factors which are responsible for the growth and demand for the global industrial fogging machines market within few years.
• Rising no of insects and mosquitos contribute to accelerating the growth and demand of the global industrial fogging machines market owing to increasing demand for plant protection from these insects thereby accelerating the growth and demand for this global industrial fogging machines market in coming future.
• Rising govt regulation and regulatory policies related to saving trees is anticipated to expand the growth and demand for the global industrial fogging machines market.
• In addition, growing awareness about the safety of food material is going to accelerate the growth and demand for the global industrial fogging machines market.
• Rapidly rising death rate of wild animals because of virus etc. is expected to increase the demand and growth of the global industrial fogging machines market.
• Some of the agricultural fogging machine provide low volume application to the farmers which are designed to create small droplets of fog to offer excellent coverage to the crops in agricultural fields. Hence these agricultural fogging machines offer an effective solution for the pest control solution.
Challenges for the Industry : Absence of proper concern and awareness about the features and benefits of the cold fogging machines such as not producing thick fog, less life stress to people etc. thus being one of the major factors expected to hamper the growth and demand for the global industrial fogging machines market within few years.
Woodworking Machines Market Regional Analysis
Developing countries of Asia Pacific like India, China, Japan, Malaysia, Fiji, Indonesia, and the Philippines are growing at a tremendous rate due to the rapid expansion of the Woodworking Machines and the increasing demand for engineered wood. North America and South America (mainly includes United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and Green Land) are also contributing immensely to the global market because of the increasing demands for wooden furniture and the rise in commercial buildings. Germany, Netherlands, Italy, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Greece, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Norway, etc., are also part of the process because of the increment in the preference for wood products. Developing countries are expected to get their growth doubled by 2030. Latin American and the Middle East, and Africa are estimated to grow at a fair rate attributed to the advanced infrastructure and technology and rise in people’s disposable incomes.
Woodworking Machines Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: SCM Group, HOMAG Group, Paolino Bacci, Paolino Bacci, Biesse Group, Michael Weinig AG, Dürr AG, SCM GROUP S.p.A., ROJEK Woodworking Machinery, HOMAG Group, Dura Wood Working Machinery Industry & Trade Company Ltd., Otto Martin aschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG, Masterwood SpA, and Oliver Machinery Co. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Wooden Furniture Market and Wood Pellet Market.
Woodworking Machines Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Operating Principal Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• hickness planer
• Grinding machines
• Chain/chisel mortise
• Wood lathes
• Others (saw, drills, etc.).
End- use Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Locomotive (Railway)
Sales Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Offline i.e. retail stores
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Woodworking Machines Market Companies
• SCM Group
• HOMAG Group
• Paolino Bacci
• Paolino Bacci, Biesse Group
• Michael Weinig AG
• Dürr AG
• SCM GROUP S.p.A.
• ROJEK Woodworking Machinery
• HOMAG Group
• Dura Wood Working Machinery Industry & Trade Company Ltd.
• Otto Martin aschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG
• Masterwood SpA
• Oliver Machinery Co.
Available Versions: -
United States Woodworking Machines Market Research Report
Europe Woodworking Machines Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Woodworking Machines Market Research Report
India Woodworking Machines Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific Region or Country? OR Need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts available?
Or Fill the below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved