Etching Machine Market is segmented by Product Type (Electrolytic, Plasma and Other), and by Application (Electronic Components, Integrated Circuits, Plastic Packaging and Mobile Communications), and by Operation (Manual and Automatic), and by Industry (Automotive and Transportation, Electrical and Electronics, Consumer Products [Utensils and Home Products], Medical and Surgical Instruments, Machinery and Tools, Construction, Defense, Oil & Gas and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
An etching machine is an appliance used to change the surface of an object or to remove layers and to develop a permanent and durable etched image on the surface by using chemicals, laser, or acid, electric current, plasma, etc. Etching machines use acid or alkaline chemical solution to remove material from the surface of a part.
Etching Machine Market size shall reach a value of $x Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Etching is commonly used to create semiconductors, solar cells, printed circuit boards, micro-electro-mechanical (MEMS) devices, and other custom components. Etching machines comprise various equipment to provide different services, such as glass etching, metal etching, and stone etching. Etching machines utilize a variety of corrosive media to remove masking material to protect certain areas from the etchants.
Etching machines use masking materials to safeguard some surface areas of the part, providing patterning or selective material removal. They are used in integrated circuits, plastic packaging, electronic components, and mobile communications. Etching machines are used in various sectors to mark unit serial numbers, date codes, labeling, barcodes, and individual part numbers.
Etching Machine Market Growth and Trends
• Etching machine is used to remove layers or to change the surface of an object and creates a permanent etched image on the surface by using laser, chemicals or acid, electric current, plasma, etc.
• Etching machines are used in electronic components, integrated circuits, plastic packaging, and mobile communications and are used in different sectors to mark component labeling, barcodes, serial numbers, date codes, and individual part numbers.
• With increasing demand for etching machines from the semiconductors sector, the global etching machine market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
• Rise in demand for electronics products among consumer results in the demand for chips, which is indirectly expected to increase the demand for etching machines during the forecast period.
• End-users preference from manual etching machines to automated etching machines will further boost the etching machine market in the next few years.
• Stringent government regulations regarding workplace safety along with growing demand for hybrid circuits among medical, military, photonics, and wireless electronics applications is also expected to propel the demand for etching machines in future.
• Increasing demand to reduce operation time and increase production capacity, and rising need to improve the reliability and stability of machinery at different locations are some of the major factors that can positively impact the global etching machine market in the next few years.
• Increasing adoption of Internet of Things and the growing Internet of Things (IoT) projects is a major factor driving the usage of etching machines. This is estimated to further boost the market in near future.
• Key Players Operating in the Global Etching Machine Market are Applied Materials, CVD Equipment Corporation, DISCO Corporation, Epilog Corporation, EV Group, Gravograph Limited, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Kaitian Laser, Kern Laser Systems, Lam Research, Laserstar Technologies, Panasonic Corporation, Plasma Etch, Inc., Roland Corporation, Shibaura Mechatronics Group, SintecOptronics, Suzhou Delphi Laser Co. Ltd., Tokyo Electron Ltd., Trotec Laser, Universal Laser Systems and Vytek Laser Systems.
• Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. The impact of COVID-19 is being absorbed in each sector of the economy, including the global semiconductor industry.
• However, COVID-19 does not highly affect the demand for equipment with increased demand for manufacturing critical semiconductor components. Acceleration of orders of etching machines for remote machine equipment, medical devices, and robotics further propel the global etching machine market in the next few years.
Etching Machine Market Regional Analysis
North America held a major share in the market because of the advanced technology and developed manufacturers, and the U.S. played a major role in the North American market. In the Asia Pacific region, it is growing rapidly because of the increased demand for these machines and semiconductors. Other countries include Korea, Taiwan, Japan, European countries like Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, and South African countries because of the increasing adoption of the internet, increased demands of the hybrid circuits, and chips that indirectly contribute to this industry. Developing countries like India, Algeria, Norway, Switzerland, and Iceland are expanding at a fair rate because of the strict government laws of maintaining safety at the workplace.
Etching Machine Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Applied Materials, CVD Equipment Corporation, DISCO Corporation, Epilog Corporation, EV Group, Gravograph Limited, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Kaitian Laser, Kern Laser Systems, Lam Research, Laserstar Technologies, Panasonic Corporation, Plasma Etch, Inc., Roland Corporation, Shibaura Mechatronics Group, Sintec Optronics, Suzhou Delphi Laser Co. Ltd., Tokyo Electron Ltd., Trotec Laser, Universal Laser Systems and Vytek Laser Systems. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Surface Preparations Machine Market and Die Attrach Machine Market.
Etching Machine Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Electronic Components
• Integrated Circuits
• Plastic Packaging
• Mobile Communications
Operation Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Automotive and Transportation
• Electrical and Electronics
• Consumer Products (Utensils and Home Products)
• Medical and Surgical Instruments
• Machinery and Tools
• Oil & Gas
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Etching Machine Market Companies
• Applied Materials
• CVD Equipment Corporation
• DISCO Corporation
• Epilog Corporation
• EV Group
• Gravograph Limited
• Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
• Kaitian Laser
• Kern Laser Systems
• Lam Research
• Laserstar Technologies
• Panasonic Corporation
• Plasma Etch, Inc.
• Roland Corporation
• Shibaura Mechatronics Group
• Sintec Optronics
• Suzhou Delphi Laser Co. Ltd.
• Tokyo Electron Ltd.
• Trotec Laser
• Universal Laser Systems
• Vytek Laser Systems
Available Versions: -
United States Etching Machine Market Research Report
Europe Etching Machine Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Etching Machine Market Research Report
India Etching Machine Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved