Linear Transfers System Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
A linear transfer system is used in a production assembly line to efficiently control the flow of goods. It is used in lifting of heavy loads from one assembly station to another assembly station for further processing during production. It can also be used with rotary indexing systems for complex tasks.
During interlinking of complex processes, linear transfer systems are used for the assembly, testing and inspection of components when a high level vertical range of manufacturing is required. A linear chain is formed by various processing stations that can be easily contracted and expanded according to the production needs. The index drive, brake motor and gear reducer help the system to function precisely by accurately translating the required position of materials in the conveyor belt.
Mechanisms of linear transfer systems are continuous loop, over under, crowders, spurs, cross transfers and accumulators. Linear transfer systems are either hydraulic linear transfer systems or electrical linear transfer systems. They are usually precise, fast and flexible.
Linear transfer systems have efficiently removed heavy lifting in the assembly industry and led to increased productivity. They are used in mechanical engineering, installation engineering, packaging technology, testing, printing, presses, microelectronics, food industry and medical technology.
Linear Transfers System Market Growth and Trends
• Hike in productivity and processing operations are two fundamental enhancements for liner transfers systems market. In fact, linear transfer systems boost productivity levels, assembly networking and flow of fluids in an industrial setup.
• Besides, linear transfer devices engender low maintenance charges and are quite accessible to all population strata.
• Both cosmetic and food preparation industrial employ immense utility of linear transfer systems.
• Next, most of the people in developed and developing economies have a fluid income which drives an optimal demand for linear transfers market in the future.
• Last but not least; many manufacturing setups prefer installing liner transfer systems and make maximum use of their applications.
Challenges to Linear Transfer Systems Market
In addition to positive impacts, linear transfer systems market also features some negative impacts. This includes:
• Expensive linear transfer system devices. This renders them unaffordable for small sector industries.
• A hike in the utility of industrial robotic systems.
Both these above stated impacts are likely to hamper the future market for linear transfer systems.
Linear Transfers System Market Regional Analysis
The Linear transfer’s systems market has widespread distribution, from developed to developing countries across the globe. The growth in industrialization and the multi-purpose nature of the linear transfers system has made North America the top market share in the world, with Europe coming close second. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow significantly by 2027 due to the growing economies and increase in the disposable income for mid-income Asians. Among the companies contributing to this market expansion include ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc., CreaTec Fisher and Co. GmbH, DCA Instruments Oy, Innovative Automation Inc., Mitsbishi Electric Corporation, and Morgan Advanced Materials.
Linear Transfers System Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Afag Group, Atlas Technologies Pvt. Ltd., ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc., Beckhoff Automation, Bosch Rexroth AG, CreaTec Fischer and Co. GmbH, DCA Instruments Oy, Innovative Automation Inc., Meto-Fer Automation AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Morgan Advanced Materials, Motion Index Drives Plc, MT Systems, Inc., Pematech AG, PIA Group, Rockwell Automation, Ruhlamat GmbH, and TAKTOMAT GmbH.
Linear Transfers System Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Pneumatic Linear Transfer Systems
• Hydraulic Linear Transfer Systems
• Electric Linear Transfer Systems
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Medical Technology
• Food & beverage
• Screen Printing
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Linear Transfers System Market Companies
• Afag Group
• Atlas Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
• Beckhoff Automation
• Bosch Rexroth AG
• CreaTec Fischer and Co. GmbH
• DCA Instruments Oy
• Innovative Automation Inc.
• Meto-Fer Automation AG
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• Morgan Advanced Materials
• Motion Index Drives Plc
• MT Systems, Inc.
• Pematech AG
• PIA Group
• Rockwell Automation
• Ruhlamat GmbH
• TAKTOMAT GmbH
Available Versions: -
United States Linear Transfers System Market Research Report
Europe Linear Transfers System Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Linear Transfers System Market Research Report
India Linear Transfers System Market Research Report