Pump Control Panels Market Size shall reach a value of $1748.8 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Pump control panels are devices in charge of scrutinizing the running status of a motor, to monitor electric motors that fuel automated pumps, and to examine alarm status. A pump control panel includes factors such as pilot appliances for administrative control sensors to safeguard the power components and pumps.
A pump control panel delivers the importance of process variables needed to control and protect the pump. Some of the process variables are temperature sensors, level sensors, flow sensors, motor overloads, and pressure sensors.
Pump control panels are used in different industries such as oil and gas, mining, petrochemicals, chemicals, and food and beverage. Other sensors in the pump control panels are utilized to monitor or observe the procedure of pump operations. Pump control panels are also used to prevent the pump motors from dryness and overheating.
Pump Control Panels Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• The global pump control panels market is expected to expand exponentially due to rising applications in food and beverages, chemical, oil and gas, power generation, manufacturing and water treatment sector industries, thereby increasing the growth and demand if the pump control panels market.
• Rapid urbanization and industrializations in various developing countries and increase use on sewage dewatering and waste water management industry are the key factors boosting the pump control panels market in the near future.
• Rising consumer disposable income and heavy investments in water and waste water treatment industries has let to high demand for pump control panels, thereby driving the growth of the global industrial pump control panels market.
• Implementation of technological advancement like IOT enabled machinery in waste water management and other water industry uses, are also projected to experience rapid expansion in the growth of the pump control panels market.
• North America and Asia-Pacific regions are anticipated to propel the market in these regions in the upcoming year, due to consistent demand for the pump control panels in their irrigation, horticulture, dairy and other agricultural industry application.
• Various develop and developing countries all over the world had made it mandatory to install fire pumps along with the controllers in the industry as per the safety standards because industries are majorly prone to fire breakouts due to presence of highly flammable materials. These factors are the major responsible for rapid growth and demand for the pump control panels market.
Challenges for the industry :
• Presence of poor quality and low cost pump control panel are expected to hinder the global pump control panel market.
• Rise in global urban population has also influence the pump control panels market in both commercial and residential application in various industrial sectors all over the world.
• Strict regulation and awareness relating the basic safety standards of equipment by government from the various countries all over the world, is expect to be a challenging factors for the market.
Pump Control Panels Market Regional Analysis
Pump Control Panels Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Grundfos Holding A/S, See Water Inc., Siemens AG, Xylem Inc., Applied Motor Controls LLC, Emerson Electric Corporation, Franklin Electric Co., Inc., Harper Control Solutions, Inc., Hubbell Incorporated (Metron), S. J. Electro Systems, Inc. (PRIMEX), Val-Matic Valve & Mfg. Corporation, Wastech Controls & Engineering, Inc., and Zoeller. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Mono Block Pumps Market and Dredge Pump Market.
Pump Control Panels Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Well Pump Control Panels
• Hydraulic Pump Control Panels
• Electric Pump Control Panels
Power Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Single Phase Power
• Three Phase Power
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
• Medical Devices
• Food & Beverage
• Power Generation & Energy
• Water & wastewater treatment
• Oil & gas
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Pump Control Panels Market Companies
• Grundfos Holding A/S
• See Water Inc.
• Siemens AG
• Xylem Inc.
• Applied Motor Controls LLC
• Emerson Electric Corporation
• Franklin Electric Co., Inc.
• Harper Control Solutions, Inc.
• Hubbell Incorporated (Metron)
• S. J. Electro Systems, Inc. (PRIMEX)
• Val-Matic Valve & Mfg. Corporation
• Wastech Controls & Engineering, Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Pump Control Panels Market Research Report
Europe Pump Control Panels Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Pump Control Panels Market Research Report
India Pump Control Panels Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.