Sludge Treatment and Disposal Equipment Market is segmented by Product Type (Screw Press, Belt Filter Press, Centrifuges, and Others), and by Application (Thickening, Dewatering, and Drying, Digestion and Incineration), and by End-users (Municipal, Industrial, and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Sludge Treatment and Disposal Equipment Size shall reach a value of $4.97 Billion in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
The residue that collects sewage treatment and disposal plants is called sludge. Sewage sludge is the semisolid, solid, or slurry residual material generated as a by-product of wastewater treatment operations. A sludge treatment and disposal equipment is a scraper used to remove sludge and then transfer it to a tank where it is dissolved by anaerobic bacteria to generate biogas. This biogas is utilized as a low-cost fuel for cooking, heating, etc. It is also used to generate electricity.
Sludge treatment and disposal are important factors in the operation and design of all wastewater treatment plants. Two main goals of sludge treatment and disposal before final disposal are to diminish its volume and to stabilize the organic materials.
Stabilized sludge does not have a horrible odor and can be organized without causing a health hazard or nuisance. Smaller sludge volume lessens the costs of storage and pumping. Sludge treatment and disposal are some of the main actions of a wastewater treatment plant to reduce the quantity of sludge and its productive disposal.
Sludge Treatment and Disposal Equipment Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the Industry :
• Growing urban population has let to scarcity of fresh water resources and per capita water consumption this is a major factor which has increased the demand for the development of the fresh water resource in various countries all over the world by implementing the global sludge treatment and disposal equipment which efficiently disposes sludge by reducing its volume. This therefore is responsible for the growth of the market within short time.
• The production of large volume of wastewater due to rapid urbanizations in various developed and developing countries across the world, is expected to drive the demand for sludge treatment and disposal equipment and thereby boosting the growth of the global market during the upcoming future.
• Scarcity of water resources enhances the growth of the wastewater treatment industry and fuel the sludge and disposal treatment markets growth during upcoming few years.
• The activities of thickening, dewatering and drying applications sectors is expected to boost the global sludge treatment and disposal equipment market during the forecasted period.
• Major key players of the market are striving towards in organic or indirect market growth strategies like- partnership, acquisitions, collaboration which in turn is responsible for the growth and demand for the global sludge treatment and disposal equipment market within upcoming years
• Strict effluent and waste management standards along with water discharge criteria across the globe with growing trends with water re use will drive the global market during the upcoming future.
• North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa, Middle East are anticipated to dominate the sludge treatment and disposal equipment market through out the forecasted period owing to rapid globalization and high urban population in these regions.
Challenges for the Industry :
• The sludge and wastewater treatment sector mostly operate in open landfills due to poor regulatory frame works in various developing countries where the sludge and wastewater treatment faces many challenges which in turn hinders the market growth.
• Inferior compliance and poor regulatory framework are two major restricting factors are expected to hamper the growth of thesludge treatment and disposal equipment market.
Sludge Treatment and Disposal Equipment Market Regional Analysis
The Asia Pacific that includes countries like India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, and China accounts for a significant proportion of 79% because of the developing wastewater treatments in the region to use of agricultural operations and urban applications. European countries like Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom are developing at a spontaneous rate attributed to the increased demand for sludge treatment and rapid development in the municipal segment. Countries like Jordan, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the Maldives contribute immensely to the global market because of the scarcity of resources that gives brisk progress to the global market.
Sludge Treatment and Disposal Equipment Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Alfa Laval AB, Ecolab Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Huber SE, Suez SA, and Veolia. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market and Ultra Heat Treatment (UHT) Systems Market.
Sludge Treatment and Disposal Equipment Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Screw Press
• Belt Filter Press
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Thickening, Dewatering, and Drying
• Digestion and Incineration
End-users Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Sludge Treatment and Disposal Equipment Market Companies
• Alfa Laval AB
• Ecolab Inc.
• Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
• Huber SE
• Suez SA
Available Versions: -
United States Sludge Treatment and Disposal Equipment Market Research Report
Europe Sludge Treatment and Disposal Equipment Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Sludge Treatment and Disposal Equipment Market Research Report
India Sludge Treatment and Disposal Equipment Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved